Trousdale at Meigs County

tcjacket13

20 minutes ago, DealLawyer said:

So sounds like:

enrollment 505 to 378

roster about 55-42

two way staters — went back and watched the start of the Tyner game and looked like one LB came in on D for the jackets who didn’t play the first series on O. So 10 two way starters for TC to maybe 6 tops for Meigs. 

Shows how hard it would be for TC to win it all until they get more depth. I bet they only have 14 maybe 15 players they can trust to put in the game in crunch time. You can’t beat 4-5 good teams in a row in the playoffs with that thin of a roster.  But maybe they can pull one upset Friday night!  

I would cut that down to maybe 12-13 at most in crunch time. But it is what is we are in 2A and we just deal with it and let the chips fall where they fall. No excuses if Meigs wins it's because they are the better team Friday night no matter the enrollment or # of players on the sideline. Only can play 11 at a time no matter if you have 73 players or if you have 15 players. I like TC chances if the right TC team shows up. 

15 minutes ago, RTD said:

I could say a lot more but I don't. Some things are better left unsaid. Sometimes people make comments that they shouldn't I know you know all about that. 

You realize you are getting bent out of shape over TCRadio complementing a TC player??? Lol.... TCRadio is at every game too btw...

19 minutes ago, RTD said:

I could say a lot more but I don't. Some things are better left unsaid. Sometimes people make comments that they shouldn't I know you know all about that. 

Yeah and sometimes people take comments to the extreme but unfortunately that's the world we live in, at the end of the day we want the same thing and that's a TC win, as far as Holder goes we will agree to disagree, I think we will see how big of a difference it will make this Friday 

2 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Yeah and sometimes people take comments to the extreme but unfortunately that's the world we live in, at the end of the day we want the same thing and that's a TC win, as far as Holder goes we will agree to disagree, I think we will see how big of a difference it will make this Friday 

We live in a sensitive work either we adapt or we die. Just like TC either the adapt next man up or this season dies at Meigs again. 

2 hours ago, GBO52 said:

You realize you are getting bent out of shape over TCRadio complementing a TC player??? Lol.... TCRadio is at every game too btw...

I'm not bent out of shape about what he wrote at all.  I know he is at every game doesn't mean he is right. TC Radio knows exactly what I am referring to.