Trousdale at Meigs County

tcjacket13

1 hour ago, Yeti said:

Lol, you calling the Creekbank the other home of Watertown? Kind of like a vacation resort?

That’s ok he can call it whatever he wants, until they play big boy football and practice on Thanksgiving they will just be region champs for life, there’s good teams and the big boys and Watertown will be a good team until they make it past the quarters and I don’t think that happens this year either 

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

That’s ok he can call it whatever he wants, until they play big boy football and practice on Thanksgiving they will just be region champs for life, there’s good teams and the big boys and Watertown will be a good team until they make it past the quarters and I don’t think that happens this year either 

Lol. :popcorneater:

3 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Lol. :popcorneater:

19 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Yeah TC doesn’t care anything about Championships anymore… They’re better at bringing up the rear and being second best.

Just keeping paying the rent Hartsville!

43 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

One difference this year we usually play week 3 and yall don't play anyone else so you practice for Watertown for about 10weeks lol. And we physically dominated you like never before.  We got beat marrion first

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TCRadio said:

It ain’t being cocky, TC has made a run the last 3 years and the only team that has stood in our way is Meigs, if we beat them I do believe we beat H2O in the rematch history shows that, history also show we have a hard time with Meigs 

I believe that. I was messing with H2O the other day telling him we would take care of you guys because they always come up short in the playoffs.

It's going to be a battle Friday night. I just watched the Tyner/TC. That number 3 is a handful.

Defense is pretty solid also.

I hope it is as good of a game as the last 3 has been.

Edited by Tiger2

1 hour ago, Tiger2 said:

I believe that. I was messing with H2O the other day telling him we would take care of you guys because they always come up short in the playoffs.

It's going to be a battle Friday night. I just watched the Tyner/TC. That number 3 is a handful.

BC has had a heck of a year, he only got 7-10 carries per game most of the year, he had I believe 18 vs H2O and 24 vs Tyner, he is a great back Speed, good vision, and tough runner 

3 hours ago, Tiger2 said:

Watch the H20 /Tc film on #3. He is a good player but H20 d slowed him down.

Edited by Katdaddy