Trousdale at Meigs County

tcjacket13

1 hour ago, RTD said:

No TC's biggest lineman is back with West. Plus in the offense, TC running through the size of the lineman doesn't matter. The difference in last year's game was Meigs lineman getting to the second level on TC LB. Plus all the miss tackles TC had with Meigs's backs last year. 

West is bigger than basford and butcher last year?  Don’t think so.  

2 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Lol I will agree with that, it really depends on which TC team shows up, this could be a super close game, but if the team that shows up that played watertown, you guys win comfortably 

I don't expect a blowout TC is is always a well coached team. Question is who has the better players? That will probably decide it considering we both have good coaches.

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

We got a couple that I would matchup with just about anyone in 2A 

We got a Mr Football candidate that is a punt returner, reciever/db and also a crazy good punter. He's great all all those positions. Not to mention #2 and #8. I'd put against anyone as well. We have alot of talent this year all over the field. Should be a great game if you have that kind of talent as well. One thing I love about Meigs is video doesn't do us justice. It never has. @vandyfan1 can attest to that from last year.

Edited by Yeti
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Yeti said:

We got a Mr Football candidate that is a punt returner, reciever/db and also a crazy good punter. He's great all all those positions. Not to mention #2 and #8. I'd put against anyone as well. We have alot of talent this year all over the field. Should be a great game if you have that kind of talent as well. One thing I love about Meigs is video doesn't do us justice. It never has. @vandyfan1 can attest to that from last year.

This team is an all around solid team. I really like #'s 1, 16, and 19 on defense.  They are fast paced ends and lbs who get after and put a lot a pressure on the other teams QB. 

Carroll gets a lot of the attention at QB and deservedly so but like you said Huckaby and Smith are just as important. 

Ben Smith is a hurricane and a tornado all wrapped up in a can of jelly beans. I dont even know what that means. He has been hammering kids all year on defense. When they get hit by Ben you can tell they don't want to come back in the game.

His offensive skills as well as gradually significantly improved.

That move he made on the scoring TD drive last week when he juked the defender out of his shoes then took it down and bullied his way into the end zone was pretty special. 

I believe we had several preseason all-state selections and they have all lived up to the selections.

1 hour ago, Tiger2 said:

This team is an all around solid team. I really like #'s 1, 16, and 19 on defense.  They are fast paced ends and lbs who get after and put a lot a pressure on the other teams QB. 

Carroll gets a lot of the attention at QB and deservedly so but like you said Huckaby and Smith are just as important. 

Ben Smith is a hurricane and a tornado all wrapped up in a can of jelly beans. I dont even know what that means. He has been hammering kids all year on defense. When they get hit by Ben you can tell they don't want to come back in the game.

That move he made on the scoring TD drive last week when he juked the defender out of his shoes then took it down and bullied his way into the end zone was pretty special. 

I believe we had several preseason all-state selections and they have all lived up to the selections.

I look forward to seeing how we respond this week. The coach at Trousdale aka RTD said we weren't as good this year as we were last year so I'm thinking our boys will have something to prove yet again. I just hope we keep proving it lol.

1 hour ago, Tiger2 said:

Ever known us to have a better trio at linebackers overall?