Trousdale at Meigs County

tcjacket13

55 minutes ago, blitzinbuc said:

All three games have been great ones to watch. The 2019 game in Decatur particularly, where Meigs stopped Trousdale on 4th and goal from about the 6 inch line.  

Wasn’t that a two point conversion at the end to keep the game from going to overtime? Meigs not having a kicker that year turned out to be a good thing. Swafford was tough to stop three yards out. 

im partial to the 2018 game though when tc qb keyvont baines ran 29 times for 212 and 3 TDs!  

1 hour ago, DealLawyer said:

Wasn’t that a two point conversion at the end to keep the game from going to overtime? Meigs not having a kicker that year turned out to be a good thing. Swafford was tough to stop three yards out. 

im partial to the 2018 game though when tc qb keyvont baines ran 29 times for 212 and 3 TDs!  

You mean the one game of the three that your team won?:roflol:

1 hour ago, DealLawyer said:

Truth be told though that game was unforgettable. 

1 minute ago, Yeti said:

Truth be told though that game was unforgettable. 

Yep. Great back and forth nail biter. 2019 not bad either. Last year, not so much. Didn’t see much fire or intensity from the jackets, which I chalked up to three tough games in a row after going on the road to undefeated Bledsoe and then Watertown. But who knows. Certainly tough for a smaller 2A like TC to win it all with a roster of like 43 and around 8-9 guys that play both ways. I was at the gordy game a few weeks ago and saw how tired the starters were coming off the field. They play a ton of snaps. 

17 hours ago, TCnation said:

Carrol, Smith, Huckabey....keys to the game. Stop them if you can boys. I'd have a QB spy all night with a stinger out chasing him like somebody shook the hive

What about Key, Shaver, Falls and Tatum and our entire Defense.  Our Defense has scored more points I believe than we have given up this year

46 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

It hasn’t. 

I know. But I wanted to put a little fear into them. You take away all the late points given up by the 2nd and third string it's a different story.

Our Defense has won us games and will be a huge factor going forward. Field position, turnovers, and time of possession will be huge next week. I think our Defense will be a key factor in the game.