Trousdale at Meigs County

tcjacket13

5 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

This is very accurate and we had probably 8 starters at that Gville game and I know they left thinking the same thing I did, H2O isn’t very good, that’s why I give kudos to your coaching staff, truly one of the best coaching jobs I’ve seen in my time watching high school ball 

Well tell those eight starters enjoy that bus ride to Meigs County! Plus they should have known we improved because we wasn't scared to go play Baxter

Edited by biggest

4 hours ago, biggest said:

Well tell those eight starters enjoy that bus ride to Meigs County! Plus they should have known we improved because we wasn't scared to go play Baxter

Also, the HC was looking past Watertown too. He was more worried about not letting the peewee team play and messing up the field for his home playoff games. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

RTD you’re smarter than this!

Took the words right out of my mouth

Seriously, H2O has beaten us the past 3 years to win region. It defies all logic to say that Blake wasn't taking them seriously and looking past them. C'mon now...comments like that does no good

Edited by TCnation

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

RTD you’re smarter than this!

I know I am I would never think that TC has the Watertown game in the bag. Blake felt that way he look past H2O. His actions showed that and I know for a fact that he felt he would beat Watertown with ease. But we all make a mistake im sure he won't do that again.

1 hour ago, TCnation said:

Took the words right out of my mouth

Seriously, H2O has beaten us the past 3 years to win region. It defies all logic to say that Blake wasn't taking them seriously and looking past them. C'mon now...comments like that does no good

His actions say otherwise. You give a team a week off before the biggest game of the year. What does that say? It's not because the team needs to rest some starters had not played since the Gordy game, not because of injuries but just to rest. The truth is the truth.

4 hours ago, RTD said:

His actions say otherwise. You give a team a week off before the biggest game of the year. What does that say? It's not because the team needs to rest some starters had not played since the Gordy game, not because of injuries but just to rest. The truth is the truth.

Sounds familiar.