A pack ov Wolfs ere comin two 825

STARSNBARS

27 minutes ago, 1OldPatriot said:

A lot have dreams have died in that stadium. If the team don’t get you, the refs will

Really ... do we need to call a WAAAbulance for you ? 

Great Game by the Rebels , Carson Jones had a perfect game , the entire team is really clicking at the right time . Congrats to West Ridge on a great First year . 

14 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Maryville 220 Rushing 221 Passing  441 offense

West Ridge 48 Rushing 53 Passing  101 Offense

Hate to say it but 2/3's of West Ridge numbers came off the 2nd and 3rd team players.

Gage ran the ball 8 times for 80 yards and Noah 3 for 35. I wonder if Noah was hurt tonight or they saving him for the big games coming.

Yes Maryville is that good. But I think WR is a little better than they showed tonight. I thought they could get 7 on the 1's. Maybe got star struck, players and coaches. You need to play Maryville 5 straight years just to get used to aura.

10 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Yes Maryville is that good. But I think WR is a little better than they showed tonight. I thought they could get 7 on the 1's. Maybe got star struck, players and coaches. You need to play Maryville 5 straight years just to get used to aura.

WaCo they crossed the 50 yard line and made it to the 40 and that was close as they got to the goal line and that was against the 3rd team. Maryville was just quick for what they run.

17 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

They really weren't that good. Maryville came out focused and wanted to end it early. They did exactly that. 2's and 3's played the whole second half. Everyone I talked to from WR were super nice people. I wish them well in the future.

Good Season for WR in their first year. Coach Hilton and staff deserve a lot of credit for getting the buy in that they did from a team combined from 3 rivals.

Looking forward though, theyre going to have to make some changes to the O if they ever want to be serious about winning the region, or making a deep run in the playoffs. This offense is just so limited that teams like Maryville, SH, Oakland with more explosive offenses are big trouble.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1