Memphis Central @ Springfield Rd 2

Kevin38

1 hour ago, Poundtherock23 said:

Looking forward to seeing Central’s running attack, with #10 being a top back in the state, against Springfield’s D. The brothers Wilson always have good defenses, but this years edition could possibly be the best that has been at Springfield in 30 years or more. Never saw a more sound, disciplined bunch on that side of the ball in Springfield. Maybe @LEON could give his thoughts on this unit compared to past Defenses since his historical knowledge of Jacket football is the best around. 

Looks like the offense has found a rhythm since the Portland, and play calling has came around thankfully. They are finally at full strength and clicking along. Hopefully it will carry into a deep playoff run.

Jamarious #10 is one of the Mr Football finalist. I expect the Jackets to be prepared and play with their hair on fire. I agree with the play calling!

Edited by brian2000

1 hour ago, JacketLover said:

I liked the fact that, against Brighton, Devon seemed to look through his progressions more and not look to run as much after the first read. That is a plus going forward. 

I loved it on one of “tuck and runs” when Devon gave the Brighton DB a Derrick Henry-Esque stiff arm.  Devon had the poor guy parallel to the ground 

1 hour ago, Kevin38 said:

I am planning to be off work so I can be in Springfield and at this game, I do believe the Jackets get the dub, but I feel Central is gonna test the Jackets, especially when we are on defense, this is a good thing though, will help keep us sharp...

It will be a good test bc MC can run and throw it

Springfield - 35

Memphis Central - 34

I really see this being a shootout to the finish. Central has only been held under 30 points twice all season and that was just barely. The real key to this game will be can the Yellow Jacket defense step up and do what they have done the majority of the season? If they can, Springfield may win by a couple scores, but I'm going to give Central a little respect and say they will do what they've been doing all season, and that's scoring the ball. Either way you look at it this has the makings of an instant classic. 

JACKETS/WARRIORS LET'S GOOOO!!!!

• Upvote 1