Round 2 - Montgomery Central vs Tullahoma

TTownFan50

1 hour ago, Sweetness1 said:

FALSE????  So the strength guy didn't take them there to run them?  Messages were not sent out?  They were told to go home but I guess you defy what was said and go do conditioning at the park?  You better get the whole story!  I promise you that you do not want the rest of the story!  You think you are the town squire for Tullahoma Football but u are not.  You must be a first or second year football dad.  Probably the guy that sees a coach in town and runs to brown nose them.  

You got me. All the way down to the brown nose. Welcome to the board or is it simply a name change? You only post in Tullahoma threads, so I assume you live there or have an axe to grind because of something in the past. I’m glad Tullahoma has fans like you in the stands cheering for them to fail. 

• Like 1

Easy to complain about coaches and  administrators  on a forum with made up names and no one sees your face….this should be a place where fans debate others fans about which team is best.  BUT instead you, Cakeman, sweetness, epanther, have come and spew your hate!!!! I appreciate you ruining this forum!!!!

Edited by TTownFan50
  • Like 2

I expect the Wildcats to get ahead pretty early and force the Indians into playing catch up ball the rest of the game. And we know how that usually ends, interception, interception, didn't convert on 4th and 5 and a short field for the cats. I don't know if we play sophomores for 3 full quarters but sure we will see several after the game is put away. I hope the cats do get tested some tonight as it would be a good warm up game for when Hardin County comes to town next week. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FCbonecrusher said:

GAME DAY, BABY!!! 

Got a feeling we're in for a good game tonight - last meeting was "chippy," to quote Coach Olive. Central is gonna be hungry - expect them boys to leave it all on the field.

Anybody know why Clarksville Now says Montgomery Central won't be at full strength? Who are they missing? Injuries?

Couple of players are banged up, I think. A few didn't finish game last week. Thats the word on the street anyway. We'll see.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wornoutwildcat said:

I expect the Wildcats to get ahead pretty early and force the Indians into playing catch up ball the rest of the game. And we know how that usually ends, interception, interception, didn't convert on 4th and 5 and a short field for the cats. I don't know if we play sophomores for 3 full quarters but sure we will see several after the game is put away. I hope the cats do get tested some tonight as it would be a good warm up game for when Hardin County comes to town next week. 

What it, Hardin County got to go through a great PC team before that happens! 

• Like 1

On 11/6/2021 at 2:25 PM, Iceman76 said:

The first game their were two offensive turnovers that were returned for TD's.  Central's D held them to two TD's and forced three FG's. Central will pound the rock and Central's defense will bring pressure from everywhere.  Their OL will be guessing all night where are they coming from. It will be a chess match. Their defense has been very consistent and I don't expect anything less from them.  If Central can pull off an upset they will host either Pearl or Hardin County.  More than likely Pearl.  I know they would love to get their hands on Brown again.   I do think Tullahoma is a great team, BUT that is why the game is played between the lines.  "GO INDIANS". 

Was y’all saving that blitzing defense for the second half because I’m seeing 42-0 at halftime.

• Like 1

Yes. I was there.  Most did not notice the walking wounded on Central's sideline.  They were without their FB who broke his leg, Central's Senior linebacker and leading tackler, and another linebacker who also broke his leg.  These injuries were sustained during the Southside game in which I firmly believe their players were instructed to be ankle biter's.  They could not tackle Central's FB any other way.  It is unfortunate Central could not go into the 2 games with Tullahoma at full strength.  I will be the first to admit, likely would not have made a difference in the outcome of both games.  They are certainly the best team from top to bottom that Central has faced in many years.  Tullahoma played their 2's the entire 2nd half and Central did so also, with the exception of Central playing a freshmen quarterback who led them down the field running triple option for a late TD.  Enough of that.  I am rooting for Tullahoma to go all the way this year.  They have 22 seniors on their squad and this seems to be their best shot at a title.  They will be a little down next year, but still favored in region 5-4A.

• Thanks 2