Peabody VS West Carroll (2nd round) aka the search for wareaglecartman

Tide21

11 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Well here we are again the rematch and our friend @WarEagleCartman seems to be missing did Kenny kill him ? 

Well , we KNOW he was at the 1st game ! No disrespect to the War Eagles but I am very worried about these super soft games for our Tide the first couple of rounds, I really feel The Stangs exposed something we was worried about, NO 4 quarter game for our starters since week 2 !!!! Last night out of respect we had 1 quarter of play for our guys, I know deep down the Huntingdon loss was good no matter what,but,I just feel as if we need to get hit in mouth more early rounds !!!

On 11/6/2021 at 8:27 AM, PeabodyPride said:

Well , we KNOW he was at the 1st game ! No disrespect to the War Eagles but I am very worried about these super soft games for our Tide the first couple of rounds, I really feel The Stangs exposed something we was worried about, NO 4 quarter game for our starters since week 2 !!!! Last night out of respect we had 1 quarter of play for our guys, I know deep down the Huntingdon loss was good no matter what,but,I just feel as if we need to get hit in mouth more early rounds !!!

Call BPM I bet he’d help you out with that getting hit in the mouth thing. Oh or you talking about the team getting hit in the mouth. LOL!  I’ve also wondered where the Cartman is myself?