Hampton @ Rockwood 2nd Round

Jet Pride

1 hour ago, IMDog said:

I know anyone can get beat at anytime,but how did Rockwood lose to Monterey did they have a bunch of players out? The score was pretty onesided

I think they had a few starters out including the QB. Monterey beat up Rockwood, Oneida beat Monterey. Rockwood beat up Oneida. If Rockwood is close to 100% Hampton will have to play a good game to win. Rockwood will probably have the speed advantage so Hampton will need to tackle good in space. I think this game could go ether way but I’m leaning towards Rockwood at home.

1 hour ago, Dadof2 said:

I think they had a few starters out including the QB. Monterey beat up Rockwood, Oneida beat Monterey. Rockwood beat up Oneida. If Rockwood is close to 100% Hampton will have to play a good game to win. Rockwood will probably have the speed advantage so Hampton will need to tackle good in space. I think this game could go ether way but I’m leaning towards Rockwood at home.

All about matchups and who gets a few breaks.

8 minutes ago, pujo said:

Had 126 against you I think.

I thought that was total rushing yards, either way. Rockwood is a completely different style team. Each week is its own season. They weren’t a wing T team when we played them. They went to it when QB went down. If he’s back who knows what they’ll be Friday. I know they’re more physical than they’ve been in several years. At least when we played they were. 

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

Was that one of your sloppy games or were they just better.

We came out flat and they scored twice really fast. Yes we had several stupid penalties and a couple of turnovers they capitalized on. Got down 14 before we got started really. 

2 minutes ago, crow said:

We came out flat and they scored twice really fast. Yes we had several stupid penalties and a couple of turnovers they capitalized on. Got down 14 before we got started really. 

Who knows how Friday will go but were playing pretty solid right now, we know exactly who we are.

5 minutes ago, crow said:

Hard to overcome such as that, we do that and we'll limp home as well.