Hampton @ Rockwood 2nd Round

Jet Pride

On 11/10/2021 at 3:58 PM, Romansfive8 said:

Can you tell us what happened between the RW & YI game?  Was that just a bad game for RW and a good one YI?  I do think this will be a good game. I’ve seen both teams play and in order for RW to get the W they’ll have to dominate in the trenches and not have silly penalties. Hampton has a good running back core and their QB is mobile as well.

Hampton will need to not give up the big plays.  They will need to control the clock with the run game and throw in a few RPO’s to keep the defense honest.

I can’t attest to that game as I wasn’t present but from reliable people Rockwood just flat out played bad and still had some keys guys on the mend. 

On 11/10/2021 at 3:26 PM, pujo said:

By that ,its sounds like a total mismatch, way to fast and just as physical. I'm not drinking the sauce.

No mismatch by any means. Speed can’t make much of a difference if you guys are controlling the line of scrimmage. Anybody that knows East TN football knows that Hampton is not to be taken lightly.