Riverdale @ Lebanon

H2Oman

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Bigstinky29 said:

Lebanon is well coached and very athletic. Dangerous team, but I think Riverdale wins this one 28-17.

If this were the Riverdale of old and the Lebanon of old I would have to agree with you... but I don't think people really realize how good this Lebanon team is. I've had one eye on them all year and they are the real deal. The defense is playing lights out, it been something 17 or 18 quarters without a score... My pick Lebanon by 10

On 11/8/2021 at 10:13 AM, dlineguy said:

If this were the Riverdale of old and the Lebanon of old I would have to agree with you... but I don't think people really realize how good this Lebanon team is. I've had one eye on them all year and they are the real deal. The defense is playing lights out, it been something 17 or 18 quarters without a score... My pick Lebanon by 10

Looks like last 12 quarters of regular season, and Stewie scored in the first last week. Warrior's win, but expect it to be close.