Farrah-gut sales intwo tha Skeetur

STARSNBARS

Farragut was also unhappy with multiple spots from the refs on Friday. I’m not arguing that the refs didn’t miss some calls or get some things wrong. But they did so to the detriment/benefit of both teams, not just one. I think trying to say they were helping one team or the other purposefully with ulterior motives is ridiculous as evidenced by the fact that I’ve heard this now from fans on both sides. It was a great game, Maryville won and deserved their win,    If you don’t like winning or losing by a close margin, play better. 

• Like 1

On 11/20/2021 at 11:56 AM, adalum96 said:

Maryville reconfirming once again why they are far and away the worst fan base in the state. To hear them complain about officiate is the most ironic thing in the world. 19 for the Rebels is a punk and played dirty from start to finish. Can't wait to see Oakland thump Maryville next week, praying for a running clock again.

Ahh yes another vicarious experience you seek. I guess it sucks to have never beaten Maryville since the come up and play with the big boys  days. 

Not a Farragut hater here by any means, but anybody with Farragut ties who is complaining about neutral football officials needs to sit behind the backstop and see how many more borderline pitches Farragut gets at home than the opposition during the baseball season. 

They just do.  

So stop whining about neutral officials.  They don't care who wins and loses.  

10 minutes ago, Bluegreymom said:

Farragut was also unhappy with multiple spots from the refs on Friday. I’m not arguing that the refs didn’t miss some calls or get some things wrong. But they did so to the detriment/benefit of both teams, not just one. I think trying to say they were helping one team or the other purposefully with ulterior motives is ridiculous as evidenced by the fact that I’ve heard this now from fans on both sides. It was a great game, Maryville won and deserved their win,    If you don’t like winning or losing by a close margin, play better. 

I call BS

17 minutes ago, Bluegreymom said:

If you haven't been following this site for very long there is one rule written in stone. If Maryville loses it's the referee's fault. If Maryville doesn't Mercy Rule your team it's the referee's fault. It is impossible for anyone to come close to The Evil Empire without outside interference. The loss to Whitehaven in the state championship game a few years ago was a hilarious epic meltdown. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GREYRIDERx said:

I call BS

Call whatever you want .  Clearly you aren’t capable of any type of objectivity at all which calls your own credibility into question. And for all the “whine and cheese” you accuse Farragut of,  look at you. You haven’t stopped whining about a game you won since Friday. Maybe your “bulletin board” material needs more work, I don’t know.  But you sound like a freaking idiot. 
Farragut fans complained about bad spots, missed personal fouls, missed holding and on and on all evening. I’m smart enough to realize that if they missed some important things that affected our team, chances are they missed some that affected the other team as well. Oh well, if we wanted a better outcome, then we should have played better football. I’ll have the boosters send some whine and cheese your way. 

1 minute ago, STARPOWER said:

If you haven't been following this site for very long there is one rule written in stone. If Maryville loses it's the referee's fault. If Maryville doesn't Mercy Rule your team it's the referee's fault. It is impossible for anyone to come close to The Evil Empire without outside interference. The loss to Whitehaven in the state championship game a few years ago was a hilarious epic meltdown. 

I’ve only been on the site a few years, maybe not even that long. But good gracious, I thought some of the fans from my own team were obnoxious. They ain’t got nothin on this. 

10 minutes ago, STARPOWER said:

You must be from alcoa

1 minute ago, STARPOWER said:

You mean like the 2009 Maryville Farragut game where several of us Maryville fans sat on the Farragut side because our side was so jam packed and when Maryville came back to win in the second half I witnessed the worst sportsmanship I've ever seen in my 60 years ?? There were little kids all around us while dozens of farragut fans were screaming F-Bombs at the refs ... what made it so special was the fact that most of the guys were in business suits ... the freak out from the Farragut fans afterwards on coach T was legendary ... the whining nonstop . It reminded me of a long time ago of the fans in Kentucky when Maryville went there and beat them and we had to put our helmets on and put our heads down as our buses were pelted with beer cans ... the only difference was those guys drove home in tractors while those Farragut fans drove home in BMS's and Mercedes !! LOL

Hey Mom , I actually thought you were a pretty decent poster but I see it doesn't take much to turn you into a troll too ... You know good and Dam well Maryville isn't cheating but like every other troll on here for over 20 years there you go . 

9 minutes ago, Bluegreymom said:

Call whatever you want .  Clearly you aren’t capable of any type of objectivity at all which calls your own credibility into question. And for all the “whine and cheese” you accuse Farragut of,  look at you. You haven’t stopped whining about a game you won since Friday. Maybe your “bulletin board” material needs more work, I don’t know.  But you sound like a freaking idiot. 
Farragut fans complained about bad spots, missed personal fouls, missed holding and on and on all evening. I’m smart enough to realize that if they missed some important things that affected our team, chances are they missed some that affected the other team as well. Oh well, if we wanted a better outcome, then we should have played better football. I’ll have the boosters send some whine and cheese your way. 

I said nothing about whine and cheese. And ive been called worse by way better ...