Farrah-gut sales intwo tha Skeetur

STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, 1OldPatriot said:

Are you showing me the spot or the missed holding on the LT?

Why don't you put that one up. Someone asked me to put this up so I did. 

I'm not whining. As for the color commentator, I like the fact that he says what he means and sticks with it.  He was laughing at the spot also. I don't like bad officiating. Either way. 

17 minutes ago, STARPOWER said:

If you haven't been following this site for very long there is one rule written in stone. If Maryville loses it's the referee's fault. If Maryville doesn't Mercy Rule your team it's the referee's fault. It is impossible for anyone to come close to The Evil Empire without outside interference. The loss to Whitehaven in the state championship game a few years ago was a hilarious epic meltdown. 

Where have you been Starshine? 

4 minutes ago, pepvol said:

You mean like the 2009 Maryville Farragut game where several of us Maryville fans sat on the Farragut side because our side was so jam packed and when Maryville came back to win in the second half I witnessed the worst sportsmanship I've ever seen in my 60 years ?? There were little kids all around us while dozens of farragut fans were screaming F-Bombs at the refs ... what made it so special was the fact that most of the guys were in business suits ... the freak out from the Farragut fans afterwards on coach T was legendary ... the whining nonstop . It reminded me of a long time ago of the fans in Kentucky when Maryville went there and beat them and we had to put our helmets on and put our heads down as our buses were pelted with beer cans ... the only difference was those guys drove home in tractors while those Farragut fans drove home in BMS's and Mercedes !! LOL

Hey Mom , I actually thought you were a pretty decent poster but I see it doesn't take much to turn you into a troll too ... You know good and Dam well Maryville isn't cheating but like every other troll on here for over 20 years there you go . 

The fact that you remember that awful behavior should be proof that the constant whining about the refs is a bad look!  And yeah, for what it’s worth, Farragut fans are frequently bad about yelling at the refs. I have called out several for inappropriate and what j would call even bullying behavior towards refs. It’s not a good look on Farragut fans. It’s not a good look on Maryville fans. I don’t understand how that’s trolling. I don’t think Maryville cheated. Not at all. I think some unfortunate calls were made. Clearly some Maryville folks think the same way. I’m just saying that those bad calls or missed calls went both ways not just one. And I’ve been very clear that if, as a team (either or any team) a couple of subjective calls from the refs that may not have been accurate are going to cost you the game, then you need to play better and make sure it’s not left in anyone else’s hands. Respectfully, it’s not me that’s arguing that the officials purposefully tried to advance one team over the other. That would be accusing someone of cheating. Im saying the opposite. 

31 minutes ago, pepvol said:

You mean like the 2009 Maryville Farragut game where several of us Maryville fans sat on the Farragut side because our side was so jam packed and when Maryville came back to win in the second half I witnessed the worst sportsmanship I've ever seen in my 60 years ?? There were little kids all around us while dozens of farragut fans were screaming F-Bombs at the refs ... what made it so special was the fact that most of the guys were in business suits ... the freak out from the Farragut fans afterwards on coach T was legendary ... the whining nonstop . It reminded me of a long time ago of the fans in Kentucky when Maryville went there and beat them and we had to put our helmets on and put our heads down as our buses were pelted with beer cans ... the only difference was those guys drove home in tractors while those Farragut fans drove home in BMS's and Mercedes !! LOL

Hey Mom , I actually thought you were a pretty decent poster but I see it doesn't take much to turn you into a troll too ... You know good and Dam well Maryville isn't cheating but like every other troll on here for over 20 years there you go . 

Yes pep that was not a 'hilarious epic meltdown', when youngsters are subjected to 'F-bombs'.

39 minutes ago, Bluegreymom said:

The fact that you remember that awful behavior should be proof that the constant whining about the refs is a bad look!  And yeah, for what it’s worth, Farragut fans are frequently bad about yelling at the refs. I have called out several for inappropriate and what j would call even bullying behavior towards refs. It’s not a good look on Farragut fans. It’s not a good look on Maryville fans. I don’t understand how that’s trolling. I don’t think Maryville cheated. Not at all. I think some unfortunate calls were made. Clearly some Maryville folks think the same way. I’m just saying that those bad calls or missed calls went both ways not just one. And I’ve been very clear that if, as a team (either or any team) a couple of subjective calls from the refs that may not have been accurate are going to cost you the game, then you need to play better and make sure it’s not left in anyone else’s hands. Respectfully, it’s not me that’s arguing that the officials purposefully tried to advance one team over the other. That would be accusing someone of cheating. Im saying the opposite. 

I am.

17 minutes ago, Bluegreymom said:

Trying to put doubts up about Maryville's transfer and tuition policy while knowing good and well Maryville is following the rules is what I'm talking about . You did that while you were going back and forth with a Maryville fan , so in other words you were reaching anywhere you could to take a shot at Maryville . Maybe before you start throwing mud at a school you should take care of your own house , I could go to your level and throw out unfounded rumors about your Baseball program , but I won't throw out something I have no idea about . Any Farragut fan talking smack after what I witnessed in 2009 is Hilarious ... dozens of grown men in business suits screaming F bombs while I'm looking at the scared look of several young kids is something I'll never forget ... do I think Maryville is guilt free from bad fan behavior , no , but I'm not judging EVERY Farragut fan from what I saw a couple dozen idiots doing at your place either . 

Did I miss something, I thought this game was already played? ......Pretty sure TSSAA doesn't read Coach T (although they should...lol) But all this back and forth isn't going to change the outcome, the officiating, the school transfers or the commentary .... Heck Fella's , let all this nonsense go.... its football, its kids, its a great and wonderful game, but its a game. 

22 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

Did I miss something, I thought this game was already played? ......Pretty sure TSSAA doesn't read Coach T (although they should...lol) But all this back and forth isn't going to change the outcome, the officiating, the school transfers or the commentary .... Heck Fella's , let all this nonsense go.... its football, its kids, its a great and wonderful game, but its a game.