Playoffs Quarterfinals: Henry County @ Springfield

BigRed88

34 minutes ago, SEC1rules said:

Make no mistake, Henry Co is the underdog in this one. Springfield is the region champ and beat HC already this season. I will say this is a different HC team but I expect Springfield has changed as well or they wouldn’t still be playing. I’m not completely sure what to expect but I do know a couple of HC’s best players were out the first game. Hopefully they’re enough to make a difference. 

Oh no Jackets will be the underdogs ;)

11 minutes ago, DbCooper said:

Henry county’s got some bi-polar posters in here……6 weeks ago they had one foot off the ledge. Now they’re world beaters with stat stuffing wins over soft teams…..glad to see the Zoloft is kicking in, making you have delusions of grandeur

Soft teams?? Y’all were the ones behind against Portland till the 4 quarter. Hc beats them 56-0 right after that so now they are soft?? Hc put 56 on the 1st seed out of region 8 with a running clock in the 3rd  and kept them to 20 with one score coming against freshman and sophomores and they are now a week team? If anyone is delusional it’s you D bag Cooper. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, RollRed said:

Soft teams?? Y’all were the ones behind against Portland till the 4 quarter. Hc beats them 56-0 right after that so now they are soft?? Hc put 56 on the 1st seed out of region 8 with a running clock in the 3rd  and kept them to 20 with one score coming against freshman and sophomores and they are now a week team? If anyone is delusional it’s you D bag Cooper. 

That’s me ole D bag, take your wife and steal your money and vanish in the night!

• Like 1