Quarterfinals - West vs Central 2

WestHigh4Life

16 hours ago, KnoxVil said:

Gotta believe the Rebel luck runs out this Friday. No way they should be doing what they are doing right now. Too many injuries and defections. Tremendous job by that group tho. Craney and company get redemption this Friday. Early indication is…

the Bobcats by a trickle….

As the game draws closer i feel that Central might win this 31-27. Hope im wrong but Friday night will be tough for the Rebels. Its very tough to beat a team twice in a season 

2 hours ago, WestHigh4Life said:

As the game draws closer i feel that Central might win this 31-27. Hope im wrong but Friday night will be tough for the Rebels. Its very tough to beat a team twice in a season 

I wouldn't say that, at Boone I have seen us beat ourselves multiple times in the same season..... heh-heh

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, KnoxVil said:

Do you think it is coaching or just not having a Fortner or 2 running around?

coaching. while this team doesn’t have the horses that the 16,18,19 teams did they still have playmakers but hardly use them correctly. the offense has 5 plays the run and if they get behind the stix no one in the stadium trust the OC/QB to move the chains

3 hours ago, madhatter2269 said:

yeppp. if we can force some turnovers then it’ll be a closer game. I just don’t have confidence in this staff to put together a plan for 4 quarters offensively to win.

Hatter, I have to agree with you, not a lot of confidence. But it would be nice to pull this one out and play at home next week.

31 minutes ago, 5AfballFan said:

I hope we don't overlook Central. Got them good last time, but I'm certain we caught them on a bad night. 

That said, I still think West has this by at least two touchdowns. Home Field, Depth, and momentum in our favor.

Have not seen West play this year, but last week Central made us look like a bad middle school so you better not take them lightly.

• CoachT changed the title to Quarterfinals - West vs Central 2