White House @ East Nashville

Theonlyone

30 minutes ago, CHARGERFAN said:

West Tennessee will be watching the result of this matchup, because the winner of the Dyersburg-Covington Quarterfinal game will travel to Middle Tennessee next week to play the winner.

As a Covington fan, I remember East Nashville traveling to our place 3 years ago. It was a very wet and muddy night and we had a tough time with the big guys from EN. 

I’ll be reading this thread with interest as the week goes on.

That was Stratford not EN. I was at that game. 

12 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

We all sit here and say “this and that team should’ve, could’ve, would’ve, almost beat White House” and yet here we are in the Quarterfinals of the State Playoffs and White House is 1 of the 8 teams still playing.  They are a very senior heavy football team and they will miss all of those guys when their football season does end and preparations for 2022 begin.  Those guys do deserve to be credited for the great year they are having this season.  

For weeks people have posted on here that Waverly was better than White House and that Waverly would win a potential rematch against White House.  Well at the end of the day White House is the 2021 Region 6-3A Championship Football Team and White House is the Region 6-3A team that will be playing in the Quarterfinals of the State Playoffs next Friday night.  They earned that right by winning on the field.  

Thank you 

This game is reminding me of when we went and played Liberty in the playoffs in 2010 and everyone kept saying how big and fast they were and how they were gonna beat us by 40 points or more and then we went in there and beat them.  

I get why East should be favorites, but I’ve seen worse teams beat better ones.  I just hope BDP comes ready to play like they were earlier in the season and not how they’ve played the last few weeks. I think we’re gonna need a couple big special teams plays if we’re gonna get this W.   

2 minutes ago, copacanobra said:

This game is reminding me of when we went and played Liberty in the playoffs in 2010 and everyone kept saying how big and fast they were and how they were gonna beat us by 40 points or more and then we went in there and beat them.  

I get why East should be favorites, but I’ve seen worse teams beat better ones.  I just hope BDP comes ready to play like they were earlier in the season and not how they’ve played the last few weeks. I think we’re gonna need a couple big special teams plays if we’re gonna get this W.   

I also recall in 1997 People saying White House could not beat Melrose at Melrose.....How did that turn out???...Pretty sure there is a WH Gold Ball from that year......

27 minutes ago, weagle71 said:

I also recall in 1997 People saying White House could not beat Melrose at Melrose.....How did that turn out???...Pretty sure there is a WH Gold Ball from that year......

It’s 2021 now just saying the eagles are as hot rn as they have ever been just watch out for them boys they coming