Upperman @ Elizabethton Semis

crow6424

12 minutes ago, crow6424 said:

This is probably close to what I’m thinking. I’m the next year or two, we will be competing with any 4a team though. 

Yes loaded soph, fresh and 8th grade class for sure. The area is growing so always a few newbies float in.  One very skilled wr/db was rulled ineligible this season and should help alot next season. 

1 hour ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

Yes loaded soph, fresh and 8th grade class for sure. The area is growing so always a few newbies float in.  One very skilled wr/db was rulled ineligible this season and should help alot next season. 

Sounds like your future is bright!  Hate to hear about a kid who has to “sit” out. High school football seasons are all to short without having to sit out a year. 

I’m really excited to see how the team plays against a really good Elizabethon team. It will be a uphill battle against them but you never know fumble or interception could be all we need to pull it out. The team has played its tail off all year. They will leave it on the field Friday night. Like I said you never know what could happen. I’m proud of the boys either way. I will support them win or lose. I havnt lived in Baxter but a couple of years but I have been very impressed with how the town and community has supported them

5 minutes ago, Potter46 said:

I’m really excited to see how the team plays against a really good Elizabethon team. It will be a uphill battle against them but you never know fumble or interception could be all we need to pull it out. The team has played its tail off all year. They will leave it on the field Friday night. Like I said you never know what could happen. I’m proud of the boys either way. I will support them win or lose. I havnt lived in Baxter but a couple of years but I have been very impressed with how the town and community has supported them

That’s what it’s all about. Community support,  it’s makes it more fun for the kids.

2 hours ago, crow6424 said:

I would really like to start scheduling Alcoa for the next few years to get to an idea of the competition in the playoffs. To would be a great help. 

That’s been a big thing for us is scheduling tough games out of region. Rhea county(5a), Anderson county(4a),  and always science hill(6a) to go along with Greeneville during the season has paid off.

39 minutes ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

That’s been a big thing for us is scheduling tough games out of region. Rhea county(5a), Anderson county(4a),  and always science hill(6a) to go along with Greeneville during the season has paid off.

We play some solid teams during the regular season but we need to play elite teams to find out where we are and what we need to do to compete.

1 minute ago, crow6424 said:

We play some solid teams during the regular season but we need to play elite teams to find out where we are and what we need to do to compete.

It will definitely help set a standard for the program and how to raise the bar.  We have been fortunate to take some beatings from Greeneville over the years and it raised the bar at Elizabethton.  Now we are trying to take that bar one step higher.

6 hours ago, crow6424 said:

This is probably close to what I’m thinking. I’m the next year or two, we will be competing with any 4a team though. 

Gross. Your weakness sickens me. If you want to see how this is going to play out go watch the movie Tombstone. Betsy is Johnny Ringo. Blah blah blah how great they are. The Bees are Doc Holiday. They are your huckleberry. And after the first quarter the Betsy fans are going to look like someone walked over their grave. You just go tell them the Bees are coming. You know the rest of the story. Theres a new sheriff in town. You might as well accept it. 

12 minutes ago, TarrantHightopp said:

Gross. Your weakness sickens me. If you want to see how this is going to play out go watch the movie Tombstone. Betsy is Johnny Ringo. Blah blah blah how great they are. The Bees are Doc Holiday. They are your huckleberry. And after the first quarter the Betsy fans are going to look like someone walked over their grave. You just go tell them the Bees are coming. You know the rest of the story. Theres a new sheriff in town. You might as well accept it. 

3 posts on coacht and already talking smack.

28 minutes ago, TarrantHightopp said:

I remember my first beer.

• Like 1