TC at Hampton

tcjacket13

1 minute ago, BigDogDaddy1971 said:

Hahahaha what a joke. Mitchell would destroy y’all….much like they would have Hampton had that game happened. Paint with a little broader brush there bud. 

Lol. I was talking about our neighbors in avery County.  Mitchell is still playing.  Don't reckon Mitchell is a liberal County 

40 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Lol. I was talking about our neighbors in avery County.  Mitchell is still playing.  Don't reckon Mitchell is a liberal County 

Shew glad we didn't have to go get destroyed. Would kinda miss these kids had they been destroyed. Reckon there would've been enough left of us to have cremated em and spread their ashes after they were destroyed? :roll:

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

Shew glad we didn't have to go get destroyed. Would kinda miss these kids had they been destroyed. Reckon there would've been enough left of us to have cremated em and spread their ashes after they were destroyed? :roll:

Lol. Leave it to someone on the T to show their lack of brain cells.  My friend has a son who plays for Mitchell so I hope they keep playing.  I'm sure there will be some Newland folk at cland Friday night 

5 hours ago, snoball5278 said:

roy you must joking because you are. these women are immune to sidebody blocks i garuntee 

I think dr fauci m.d. (medicine doctor) may have gave them an experimental sidebody block vackzination back in the 1980’s.

Roy them women he speaks of helped to toughen ole snowballs up when he was trying to grow his stinger as a little jacket. We use to wrasse… ever year at Christmas when snowballs parents would bring the clan over for Christmas morning. He doesn’t hurt them because of love … but he knows their pinches and side body blocks can bring the blood