South Pittsburg Vs cloudland ( stone man and little grider man against this beanfield man)

Roy Dillard

32 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

PT she is staying at home.  Im riding with that tower man.  We might try to head up tomorrow and see if we can rescue powerp from that tree he is in where @pegleg left him.  You think im joking but im not.

Roy, their fire squad on Roane Mountain got me down. I was freezing to death. Only problem is, they made me tell them our first play that Stone man was running. ThE cat is out of the bag now. Annexation of Puerto Rico  first play. That Stone man has incorporated tricks from the O’Shea brothers.

1 hour ago, powerp said:

Roy, their fire squad on Roane Mountain got me down. I was freezing to death. Only problem is, they made me tell them our first play that Stone man was running. ThE cat is out of the bag now. Annexation of Puerto Rico  first play. That Stone man has incorporated tricks from the O’Shea brothers.

Are you joking? I would have told them to leave you up there until kickoff instead of sacrificing that stone man and little grider mans first play.  Im not joking either.

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

I guarantee that king man will be taking Wendy to spank city :roflolk:

King I garuntee if you spank Wendy she will get all hot and bothered.  Last night I was setting there reading my Murphy Fair book setting in the lazy boy in just the jock and she walked by and I just gave her a little spank.  I garuntee I didnt get to finish reading my Murphy Fair book.  You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

23 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

King I garuntee if you spank Wendy she will get all hot and bothered.  Last night I was setting there reading my Murphy Fair book setting in the lazy boy in just the jock and she walked by and I just gave her a little spank.  I garuntee I didnt get to finish reading my Murphy Fair book.  You think im joking but im not.

Roy, I guarantee you bring Wendy or the goat, one of them will ride space mountain woooooooooo :o