Westview at Riverside

WestviewAlumni

14 hours ago, RiversideP said:

I have never seen such a one man army team in my entire life. Westview is a good team but if they don’t have Ty they wouldn’t be in this game. Props to Westview and heck of a season Riverside!

You must have never had the opportunity to watch Goldsmith for TCA and Swafford for Meigs!

1 hour ago, PantherPride2004 said:

I think he said one man army alluding to how much he changed our defense. We were in the backfield several times and he side stepped a few guys to wait til someone came open or tucked it and ran himself. That ability is ridiculous for 2a when kids play wr/db you can’t cover for 4-5 seconds. 

Like I said Goldsmith or Swafford. If you never seen them look em up!

3 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

I’m pretty sure TCA was like 1-5 or 2-5 then they switched Goldsmith to QB and they blew everyone out and won 3 playoff games by just running QB sweeps and throwing every now and then lol

He took what you gave him...killed us running one game and throwing the next, two weeks apart.

4 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

You must have never had the opportunity to watch Goldsmith for TCA and Swafford for Meigs!

2 hours ago, tradertwo said:

I could've gone another year without seeing Goldsmith's name, LOL. He absolutely destroyed us in a couple of games by himself.

I watched Goldsmith play a few times. He could make a defense look silly!  

33 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Go back further and add Jacob Tucker from Perry County. Made it look like he paid no attention to the rush at all, just stepped around them without taking his eyes off the receivers.

Goldsmith you can definitely say difference maker w that offense. But yes Jacob Tucker best high school qb I have ever seen. His pocket presence was so crazy, could do it all. Besides being one of the top passers in the he also led the state in tackles from his inside linebacker position lol

2 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

Goldsmith you can definitely say difference maker w that offense. But yes Jacob Tucker best high school qb I have ever seen. His pocket presence was so crazy, could do it all. Besides being one of the top passers in the he also led the state in tackles from his inside linebacker position lol

I told our coach the same thing (best HS QB I've ever seen) two weeks ago. He'd never saw him play.

7 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Like I said Goldsmith or Swafford. If you never seen them look em up!

I saw them, saw Jacob Tucker up close and new him personally. I walked around spring day with Chris Donald at UT in 2009. Different position but a guy who took over games on both sides. Knowing the original poster this was his first taste of seeing a guy just be that much better than everyone else.

10 hours ago, PantherPride2004 said:

I saw them, saw Jacob Tucker up close and new him personally. I walked around spring day with Chris Donald at UT in 2009. Different position but a guy who took over games on both sides. Knowing the original poster this was his first taste of seeing a guy just be that much better than everyone else.

I understand I was just making a comment that a lot can relate too and to just let him know there are players like that every year throughout the state. Good to see younger posters on here that actually talk football.