Giles @ Alcoa Rd 4

PtownCat

2 hours ago, keepitmoving said:

Why is there even a thread about this game....:roflol:

Hmmm because this is a football thread for 3a football teams & we like to talk about football here.
You didn’t know that? or did you forgot after only posting GIFs of overweight kids all day. 
You’re welcome to go back to your old thread 

8 hours ago, CatDaddy1 said:

We know The F5 is the king of the mountain and it’s gonna be a tough hill to climb . Like you said we will have to be PERFECT in every aspect of our game to even have a remote shot at playing with them . All these folks on here complaining how good they are … heck it’s everyone else’s job to get better and compete with them . Trust me Giles has nothing but respect for Coach Rankin and his team . All we wanted was a shot to see the F5 in person and now we got it ! Go Bobcats !!!

I know OC and crew going to put something together. He’s one of the best coaches in the state. 

I have many fond memories associated with Giles County and the old days when my Patriots played the Bobcats every year and we were in the same region. It’s always been my honor to root for them to this very day. Best of luck in this one, Bobcats. It’ll be a big challenge but hopefully you can pull the upset. I will be rooting for you while we play too.

5 hours ago, Bull64 said:

Hmmm because this is a football thread for 3a football teams & we like to talk about football here.
You didn’t know that? or did you forgot after only posting GIFs of overweight kids all day. 
You’re welcome to go back to your old thread 

The Alcoa posters are cocky were in region two 3a. Play them twice a year. The team is not but they are so talented you will be thankful you only play them once a year. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Just My opinion,  but he would be going against one of the best DC's

You know the one that shutout the last two teams Alcoa played in the Championship games....;-)

Bro I’ve been watching Alcoa since Randall Cobb was the qb I know what Alcoa has. OC is still one of the best coaches in the state of Tennessee both statements can be true.