Class A top teams so far

thetruth1

1 minute ago, Jaychapman said:

And congrats to Wayne Co on an outstanding year - 2 years ago we’re barely competitive - program will BE competitive down the road if their coach has anything to do with it 

No doubt. That’s a great group of young ladies and the freshman will be a force for the next 3 years. Congrats on getting there and getting the Silver. 

19 minutes ago, Jaychapman said:

And congrats to Wayne Co on an outstanding year - 2 years ago we’re barely competitive - program will BE competitive down the road if their coach has anything to do with it 

Wayne County is a tough team. Not going to win a Gold Ball with 23 Turnovers. They need to address that, but they are a solid team no doubt. Had a great year.

Congratulations to McKenzie on a fine season and the gold ball you earned it. It's hard to take everyone's best shot every night. 23 turnovers killed my Lady Cats chances but they fought hard till the end  with a lot of heart. I am so proud of my Lady Cats.  To our coaches Molly and Scott I'd like to say you have returned our program back to where it once was. A force to be reckoned with. Lady Cats will be in the hunt for the gold ball for several seasons because there is lot of talent on the horizon. Lady Cat basketball is fun to watch once again.

Edited by cat1973

1 hour ago, cat1973 said:

Congratulations to McKenzie on a fine season and the gold ball you earned it. It's hard to take everyone's best shot every night. 23 turnovers killed my Lady Cats chances but they fought hard till the end  with a lot of heart. I am so proud of my Lady Cats.  To our coaches Molly and Scott I'd like to say you have returned our program back to where it once was. A force to be reckoned with. Lady Cats will be in the hunt for the gold ball for several seasons because there is lot of talent on the horizon. Lady Cat basketball is fun to watch once again.

They really have a good team. Who are y’all losing??