TOP 5 Teams each classification including Private

Tennesseepicks

18 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

We been trying to add ppl to our schedule nobody will play us, or their schedules are full. So we coming in basically playing North Side(no disrespect) but we will be off like 3.5 weeks. I am sure our coaches will figure something out 

That is definitely not good not playing for that long.

Edited by pioneer42

41 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

We been trying to add ppl to our schedule nobody will play us, or their schedules are full. So we coming in basically playing North Side(no disrespect) but we will be off like 3.5 weeks. I am sure our coaches will figure something out 

Need to reach out to TCA since they are  close. They probably need some great competition before going into the tournament 

Loretto is experiencing something they haven't dealt with all year. Down by 10 at Creekwood at half.

Loretto has forced several turnovers (only reason it isn't worse than 10).  Creekwood hasn't done anything particularly well on Defense, we just aren't taking great shots, aren't shooting much at all from 3, and just look out of sync.

The score was 6-3 when I got into the stream.  I haven't seen Creekwood miss a shot (other than a free throw) the entire game (outside of a few blocked shots).  5 footers, 10 footers, 15 footers, 20+ footers....  they've drained every shot I've seen them take.

Gonna have to change a lot after half to avoid a blowout.

29 minutes ago, 1MustangFan said:

Man this one ref in this Loretto/Creekwood game is awful. Two aren’t bad but one guy is trash. 

Several missed calls that hurt Loretto in the 2nd half.  Two to three shooting fouls called on the floor, two missed walks uncalled against Creekwood, shooting foul on Ally uncalled with seconds to go (she makes 1 of the 2 it's tied).

But still, even with that, this loss is due to a combination of great shooting by Creekwood, and some uncharacteristic play by Loretto.  Our 3-7 girls weren't firing 3's with confidence, very hesitant even when open.

After being down by 14-15 in the 3rd, Karly almost won us this game.

Praying that Ally is ok, played her heart out, as did everyone.

proud of the way they fought back even if they fell short.

Edited by mas1821

12 minutes ago, iswhatitis said:

Creekwood wins by 3. Weathers girls made it a game till end. Surprisingly Loretto pull off press in 2nd half after turning over Creekwood 9 times in 1st half. Big win for Creekwood and I would say good loss for unbeaten Loretto. Tournament time and best of luck to All!!

surprised me too..  glad the girls know they can be beat, and what that feels like, it will make them better.

Edited by mas1821

5 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Y’all just need a team that you can join practices with and scrimmage and work on things while going full court. Makes it more productive than going against each other. I feel for y’all.

That is a violation of TSSAA rules.  Teams can't legally scrimmage once regular season games begin.