TOP 5 Teams each classification including Private

Tennesseepicks

40 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Loretto won by 11. Ask Loretto. They will tell you the same thing.  

yep, 11..  first half we were up by 13 if I remember correctly, so SS played us super tight the 2nd half.  They're probably the best defensive team in the state.  If they have a decent shooting night, they can beat anyone in the state.  They're my pick to win AAA.

22 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

I was at Loretto/South Side… the difference in that game was the first quarter. Loretto started the game on a 9-0 run. Outside of that, South Side battled with them for the next three quarters.

We always start slow smh. We didn’t wake up til the 2nd half. We played our ball & we made it a ball game. Loretto is a team that you can’t let it get no more than a 4-5 point lead. They know how to finish a game 

14 hours ago, mas1821 said:

yep, 11..  first half we were up by 13 if I remember correctly, so SS played us super tight the 2nd half.  They're probably the best defensive team in the state.  If they have a decent shooting night, they can beat anyone in the state.  They're my pick to win AAA.

WHen u get to sub state and state defensive is big but also you have to score and sometimes alot because your D may be better than the other team but the other teams scoring could b a lot better than yours.

westmoreland could make some noise, possibly one of the best defensive teams around but they dont have consistent scoring that will hurt.

15 hours ago, mas1821 said:

I agree. There defense won’t cause them to lose, IMO. If there offense gets rolling, they will run you out of the gym. 

15 hours ago, mas1821 said:

And 2 make things worst for AAA we are doing this without arguably the best player in AAA! Sharnecce Currie-Jelks is a force! Missed 2 years & still signed D1! Not making excuses but if we had her, the sky is the limit! I would put my coach against any of the top in the state! Coach Brent McNeal is 2nd to none! How many coaches can lose their best player & go 37-4 in 2 years? Not many if any. 

• Like 1