Eight AAA

EagleOldEyes

Lawrence County was also very very good in the late 90's. From 1980 to 1999 I believe Shelbyville won 16 district championships, Lawrence won 2 and Coffee and Franklin Co won 1 each. 16 out of 20 years is amazing. Wasn't very competitive most years. Shelbyville won 16 district championships by a combined 250 points lol. Lawrence Co won a State as well as Coffee Co. Franklin Co went to 2 State Tournaments in the early 80's as well. The year Coffee Co won the state they lost the region by 30+ points. Lincoln and Tullahoma rarely made it out of district in those days. Shelbyville won multiple region championships during that span as well. Franklin Co and Lawrence also won a couple of region championships. Coffee, Lincoln and Tullahoma did not win a region during that time. Sparta never won a State during that time, Oak Ridge was loaded and won a couple titles as well as Smyrna. 

1 hour ago, ScottyP said:

Man, Page is a beast!  They remind me of the old Insell-coached Shelbyville teams that just dominated everybody in this district most of the time. Tullahoma running into a buzz saw in Franklin.  Lawrence County overpowering Marshall County too.

Lincoln County and Spring Hill is postponed.

maybe some of these teams are not as good as advertised but page is all that and nobody will win in this district all playing for second place 

• Upvote 1

On 1/29/2022 at 6:20 AM, EagleOldEyes said:

page beats Lawrence county by 30

Lincoln county beats Marshall county by 40

tullahoma beats spring hill by 15

is it true a player from Spring Hill scored 30 points?  second game this week tullahoma has allowed a player to score that many points.  how many points did the guard from page have tonight

Lawrence was without best player but outcome would still be the same just closer