Eight AAA

EagleOldEyes

46 minutes ago, ScottyP said:

On the other hand, Page isn't out of it all yet.  Should they beat Tullahoma in the Consolation (and they should), that sets up a fierce match-up with Page at White County, a matchup that Page is fully capable of winning.

I suspect Tullahoma will likely head to Upperman.  Hosting Livingston Academy is NOT going to be an easy out for whoever finishes as the runner-up of 8-3A between Lawrence & Lincoln.

Shoot, Cumberland County is going to be a tough one for whoever wins 8-3A.  They have 12 losses, but five of those are to Livingston Academy and Upperman. The Jets swept White County in the regular season too.

It's going to be some good games

1 hour ago, swipper said:

My prediction 

Upperman

White County in a close one

Livingston Academy

Cumberland County

i have seen page play and i think they are one of the teams to come out of the region. it will be a toss up the other team.  i think one of either Lincoln county or Lawrence county will win first game.  Lawrence County is so hard to play at I would pick them and I am so happy we do not go play there any longer.  Upperman will beat tullahoma i do agree with that pick.  I do not know what has happened with them but seems from what i have read Upperman is playing well. I think two teams from each will make it to semifinals page being one and Upperman being the other.  Just not sure of the other two. 

14 hours ago, EagleOldEyes said:

i have seen page play and i think they are one of the teams to come out of the region. it will be a toss up the other team.  i think one of either Lincoln county or Lawrence county will win first game.  Lawrence County is so hard to play at I would pick them and I am so happy we do not go play there any longer.  Upperman will beat tullahoma i do agree with that pick.  I do not know what has happened with them but seems from what i have read Upperman is playing well. I think two teams from each will make it to semifinals page being one and Upperman being the other.  Just not sure of the other two. 

Page at White County will be a great ball game to witness in one of the best high school atmospheres you can ever be in bar none!  Yert one time baby!!!

On 2/22/2022 at 11:11 PM, UCSportsFan said:

Page at White County will be a great ball game to witness in one of the best high school atmospheres you can ever be in bar none!  Yert one time baby!!!

Was not even close and was not a great game.  White County had almost as many turnovers as it did points.  Maybe work on the skill level of breaking pressure, ball handling making the right pass and quit worrying about running gimmick defenses that get you early wins each seasons.  Page made them look like a non factor and I thought the post play would hurt page some. 

10 hours ago, EagleOldEyes said:

Was not even close and was not a great game.  White County had almost as many turnovers as it did points.  Maybe work on the skill level of breaking pressure, ball handling making the right pass and quit worrying about running gimmick defenses that get you early wins each seasons.  Page made them look like a non factor and I thought the post play would hurt page some. 

The best team won. Wasn’t at the game but clearly Page was better. I did attend the Upperman game and if they don’t play better than they did last night, their season will end. Having said that I fully expect them to against their biggest rival.