Region 6 4A 2022

sportsfan53ray

On 8/12/2022 at 11:56 PM, Bigpun54 said:

I’m telling ya don’t sleep on Chester county. Very impressive showing tonight. I got nothing in this race just saying they will b in the mix for the region title. Offense on point, very fluid. Coach Johnson has created a different mindset there already on the Eve of his first year. Watch out. U heard it here first 

Agreed 100% Bigpun very impressed with their O-line  nad Prather will be a name you hear a lot 

Lexington may wish they didn’t let  him get out of their hands 

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Tell me some about Riverside this year. I believe you guys bring back quite a bit off a pretty good team right?

Yes quite a bit. Will have a good offensive line and even better defensive line w several rollers coming in as well for breaks. Our best running back has returned from an injury that kept him sidelined all last year and we have another pretty good one behind him. Qb knows the system and throwing a good ball to several receivers that are very athletic. Lot of experience on the defensive side and that’s w one senior starting. Looking for a very competitive season 

29 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

Yes quite a bit. Will have a good offensive line and even better defensive line w several rollers coming in as well for breaks. Our best running back has returned from an injury that kept him sidelined all last year and we have another pretty good one behind him. Qb knows the system and throwing a good ball to several receivers that are very athletic. Lot of experience on the defensive side and that’s w one senior starting. Looking for a very competitive season 

I would say so. Best of luck to you guys. 

On 7/29/2022 at 10:21 PM, Jackrabbitsupertiger007 said:

lexington

hardin co

chester

southside

liberty

mcnairy

this could happen lets wait and see

Welcome to the 'T, but I can't see Lexington on top of the region. Hardin Co. has some burners, and the QB is accurate...if the receivers can avoid the dropsies enough to keep the DB's honest for the running game to click, the region is theirs to give away. I'd put Chester Co. in at #2 for now, DJ knows Lexington inside out and backward...personnel and playbook. Their head to head probably decides the spot, and the Eagles will be ready.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Welcome to the 'T, but I can't see Lexington on top of the region. Hardin Co. has some burners, and the QB is accurate...if the receivers can avoid the dropsies enough to keep the DB's honest for the running game to click, the region is theirs to give away. I'd put Chester Co. in at #2 for now, DJ knows Lexington inside out and backward...personnel and playbook. Their head to head probably decides the spot, and the Eagles will be ready.

I'm very excited DJ got a head coach gig. I wish him nothing but the best down there.

• 2 weeks later...