A State Tournament Predictions

SavageSpeaks

6 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

A wise post, always seems as if you know some connected Tide folk ! This was a team choice, I myself was to judgmental of the young man, the dad, I stand by my words, the ball players made their minds up and so far it has worked out, Mr Hunt played humble and hard all game !

Roll Tide Roll

I know lots of folks there, but just reading between the lines. Coach let’s him go and they all realize the party is over and the coach realizes too that he himself could have handled things better all year. The coaches punch in the mouth letting the kid go has gained respect by all maybe. Just guessing here. We have to remember these kids are 15-18 years old. Sometimes decisions are made in times of emotion and when the dust settles they wished they hadn’t. Good luck to Peabody today. Heck of a run they are putting together. 

Edited by pioneer42

16 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

You must be a parent or more of a homer than even Ole P Pride good sir !

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.