2022 2A Region 5 Football

cascadehomer

31 minutes ago, cascadehomer said:

Mp had outscored opponents 73-2 before the Cascade game 

30, 43, 20......
49, 42, 44

You tell me who is putting up better numbers. Mt Pleasant put 43 on Scotts Hill. Scotts Hill has been outscored 85-28 in the past 2 games. Loretto put 42 on a 4A defense that just held a playoff team to less than 100 yards total offense and had a running clock. Not sure what you are missing in that. 

12 minutes ago, Vandychris said:

30, 43, 20......
49, 42, 44

You tell me who is putting up better numbers. Mt Pleasant put 43 on Scotts Hill. Scotts Hill has been outscored 85-28 in the past 2 games. Loretto put 42 on a 4A defense that just held a playoff team to less than 100 yards total offense and had a running clock. Not sure what you are missing in that. 

Commie, I get it, I get.  I picked Loretto to win tonight.  Simply remarked that from the small sample that I watched, MP has a speed/athleticism advantage over Loretto…

24 minutes ago, cmbeckman13 said:

I’m usually just a consumer, not a poster, but I’m concerned as well. Did the General get lost on that LOOOONNNGGG journey back to Chapel Hill???

They kept him overnight @ the Hospital for observation after choking on all that crow he ate last night.  Maybe he'll progress and get out tonight.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Rocketboy21 said:

No salt. I’m not even a chapel hill fan. I just think beating your chest after 1 region game is just kinda crazy. I know y’all aren’t used to winning football games tho so I’ll let this one pass

no beating of any chests here.  when someone claims they will beat you by 40 points in 3 to 4 threads, then they disappear, they get called out.  You're the only one I see spouting off at the mouth, other than General.  Loretto hasn't had a consistent winning program since the 90's, but we've been plenty successful in every other sport.  Your nonsensical posts aren't hurting any feelings.

Edited by mas1821
  • Like 1