2022 2A Region 5 Football

cascadehomer

20 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

WOW!!!  These middle school coaches man. MAKE THEM ALL THE HIGH SCHOOL STAFF IMMEDIATELY. ESPECIALLY THE HC, OC, AND DC. NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

Forrest Middle School wins 40-16. Caps off a 2nd straight undefeated season with a win against Fayetteville. Sloppy game but for second year in a row the best athletes on the field were wearing Blue. Our group of 8th and 9th graders are as good as any in 2A. 

23 minutes ago, Salem said:

Forrest Middle School wins 40-16. Caps off a 2nd straight undefeated season with a win against Fayetteville. Sloppy game but for second year in a row the best athletes on the field were wearing Blue. Our group of 8th and 9th graders are as good as any in 2A. 

i didn't see it! this might be a dumb question. is it saved somewhere? 

41 minutes ago, Salem said:

That's why I can't pick this game. Our offense couldn't move the ball against a bad Summertown but couldn't be stopped for 3 quarters against Marion. No rhyme or reason. 

Exactly--that 3 week stretch--Loretto, Moore, & Summertown, give me hope but the other games, Forrest looks solid.

Cascade has the ugly win vs Cannon (but we were missing key players) & the blowout loss to Richland--that should give the Forrest side confidence...

I hope it's close & entertaining... (or a Cascade blow-out:)

2 hours ago, cascadehomer said:

Exactly--that 3 week stretch--Loretto, Moore, & Summertown, give me hope but the other games, Forrest looks solid.

Cascade has the ugly win vs Cannon (but we were missing key players) & the blowout loss to Richland--that should give the Forrest side confidence...

i expect super tight ewarly or cascade pounces. ill be shocked if Forrest has some kind of breakout performance. i think cascade and eagleville are comparable. but forrest isnt as good as they were first of season

3 hours ago, Salem said:

Fayetteville middle school’s strategy the two times they played this season are questionable. They fail at stopping the wing T whereas fayetteville high school coach is a wing T killer. looking forward to the fayetteville vs forrest matchups in 2a, should be some great games

2 hours ago, City223 said:

Fayetteville middle school’s strategy the two times they played this season are questionable. They fail at stopping the wing T whereas fayetteville high school coach is a wing T killer. looking forward to the fayetteville vs forrest matchups in 2a, should be some great games

Looks like you and Richland might be swapping regions. I hope we renew the rivalry in high school regardless. 

Your coach had a decent plan on offense. The blocked punt and score right before the half swung the momentum. You have one good back to stop while we had 4. #3 leaving the game after the 3rd sealed the deal. Our middle school coaches have grown up on the job and are making all the right calls now. 

5 hours ago, cascadehomer said:

3 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

i expect super tight ewarly or cascade pounces. ill be shocked if Forrest has some kind of breakout performance. i think cascade and eagleville are comparable. but forrest isnt as good as they were first of season

This is what smack talk looks like when you follow inconsistent teams. It's like a box of chocolates...

• Like 1