2022 2A Region 5 Football

cascadehomer

Richland embarrassed at Collinwood. 33-28.. 2 defensive TD’s and one kick return for the Trojans. looks like the Raiders of old have made an appearance. Forrest will get a big Dub next week.. Can’t understand fr the life of me how we can run at a 5 or 6 yard clip and continually try to throw the ball... I may need the general  to walk me through this coaching thing

21 minutes ago, utpoolman said:

Richland embarrassed at Collinwood. 33-28.. 2 defensive TD’s and one kick return for the Trojans. looks like the Raiders of old have made an appearance. Forrest will get a big Dub next week.. Can’t understand fr the life of me how we can run at a 5 or 6 yard clip and continually try to throw the ball... I may need the general  to walk me through this coaching thing

Ouch…Nah, y’all still beat Forrest by 25 on your worst night 

2 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

Loretto beats Cascade. 49-35
Richland beats Forrest 35-16
MTP beats Summertown 21-0

2 of 3 we see playing-out similarly... I can understand picking Loretto to win, but I don't see 49pts against this new Champion defense...Richland scoring 41 (against the old defense) was a bit of a fluke.  Moore County managed to score 32pts vs. Cascade.  Cascade has 4 shut-outs on the season & 3 in a row, so it will be interesting to see who is closer here, my 10pt prediction for Loretto or your 49pts...

On 10/9/2022 at 8:57 PM, cascadehomer said:

2 of 3 we see playing-out similarly... I can understand picking Loretto to win, but I don't see 49pts against this new Champion defense...Richland scoring 41 (against the old defense) was a bit of a fluke.  Moore County managed to score 32pts vs. Cascade.  Cascade has 4 shut-outs on the season & 3 in a row, so it will be interesting to see who is closer here, my 10pt prediction for Loretto or your 49pts...

Loretto-23 Cascade-13 with 3 mins to play

• Upvote 1