2022 Big Ones Contest

CoachT

40 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

I figured Haywood would be 100 percent.I promise it wasn't me that voted LC.

89 people have voted on the game and it’s at 98.9% which means one person has voted for LC so far. I bet it’s a parent/dedicated fan, and good for them! I’m hoping it’s Pujo because I’ve been trying to catch up to him all year! LOL!

15 minutes ago, Wildcard1 said:

89 people have voted on the game and it’s at 98.9% which means one person has voted for LC so far. I bet it’s a parent/dedicated fan, and good for them! I’m hoping it’s Pujo because I’ve been trying to catch up to him all year! LOL!

Swear it wasn't me, don't have any younguns in LC. 

2 minutes ago, Wildcard1 said:

Just a reminder, get your Thursday game picks in today. Correct me if I’m wrong Coach but, according to the “Scoreboard “ the Marshall County/Pearl Cohn game has been moved to Thursday.

Sorry Coach, I went back and looked and you already moved it to Thursday. When I made my pick it was listed on Friday.

4 hours ago, Wildcard1 said:

Sorry Coach, I went back and looked and you already moved it to Thursday. When I made my pick it was listed on Friday.

I just noticed that.  

Finally got my picks in.

I've got a couple dogs.

I started to just pick the Thursday games then see where I stood after those before I picked the Friday games.  Thought about taking a greater risk then on Friday.  But I don't think that's a very good strategy overall.  So, picks are in.   Good luck.

27 minutes ago, FireFistAce said:

I just noticed that.  

Finally got my picks in.

I've got a couple dogs.

I started to just pick the Thursday games then see where I stood after those before I picked the Friday games.  Thought about taking a greater risk then on Friday.  But I don't think that's a very good strategy overall.  So, picks are in.   Good luck.

I’ve got one dog tonight and one dog tomorrow night. Neither dog are big dogs. Good luck on your pics!

6 hours ago, Wildcard1 said:

Well,  here's my take on this. 

If a person is behind then a closer matchup like this one would be preferred in the Big Ones contest.

If a person is in the lead, they'd prefer easier games to pick to hold onto their lead. So they might hope this game is removed totally from the board.

Just Captain Obvious speak ^