5A/6A Scrimmages

Just now, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

“Backups”

I was there and saw it. They have been doing that for several yrs. The starters get plenty of work and no need in risking injury in a jamboree. They are trying to get backups experience and build depth. They also have 30 freshmen that got mins last night. 

1 minute ago, brian2000 said:

I was there and saw it. They have been doing that for several yrs. The starters get plenty of work and no need in risking injury in a jamboree. They are trying to get backups experience and build depth. They also have 30 freshmen that got mins last night. 

Like I said, i really want to see MJ play Springfield…

2 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

lol was a young team last year. Going toe to toe with a top 5 private school team is something Springfield couldn’t do.

Keep starters in different ending I promise you that! You put way to much into a 2 qt preseason scrimmage LOL. You weren’t there you know nothing

Edited by brian2000

18 hours ago, brian2000 said:

Keep starters in different ending I promise you that! You put way to much into a 2 qt preseason scrimmage LOL. You weren’t there you know nothing

He clearly has an issue with Springfield, I hope we meet them in the semis as well, although at the end of the day I doubt they make it, we will have our hands full getting there with HC in the way ourselves, as usual we will be in the mix...

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

He clearly has an issue with Springfield, I hope we meet them in the semis as well, although at the end of the day I doubt they make it, we will have our hands full getting there with HC in the way ourselves, as usual we will be in the mix...

Not obsessed, not the worst fan base in the world when you compare to the big bark little dog posters over there at Henry County.. no point in talking anymore. Hopefully we run into either HC or Springfield.