Pre-season scrimmages

34 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

They got USJ unless it rains it out. I got a buddy that has a son that plays for USJ. I have watched them play Crockett County and South Gibson several times in scrimmages the last several years. Crockett and Peabody is always a war. 

Yeah I have seen the crockett and sgc scrimmages last few years but not the usj one. Usj beat us last year in that scrimmage from what I was told 

2 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Yeah I have seen the crockett and sgc scrimmages last few years but not the usj one. Usj beat us last year in that scrimmage from what I was told 

Yeah they did but Peabody had some players out. Burkett was one of them. Looking at Peabody’s schedule they could lose 3 or 4 games and still win the state. I liked their energy yesterday. They will get better as year goes on. USJ I hear is really good this year. Will be another good test. Good luck to you guys this year. I will be at a bunch I am sure. 

27 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

I just talked to Coach Sharp.Will call him back.

He said he thought Hunt was extremely talented.Said very impressive on offense.Said be hard to stop.Said he either played them or saw them on short field.About 40 yards so didn't have far to go.Said Dyersburg just reloaded.Said Lexington looked good but may had a few players out.But from what I heard,Said he thought Hunt looked very good.