Pre-season scrimmages

17 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Was he on the team last year ? 

Remember last year Milan was close to fully healthy against us, then the absolute bottom fell out on them and they sustained a ton of injuries. Not sure, but I believe he played more by the end of the season at different positions. BPM would know a lot more than I would.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thunderbolts said:

Remember last year Milan was close to fully healthy against us, then the absolute bottom fell out on them and they sustained a ton of injuries. Not sure, but I believe he played more by the end of the season at different positions. BPM would know a lot more than I would.

When Trenton next scrimmage?

2 hours ago, Tide21 said:

I guess we will see. I’m hoping the buffet is stocked for years to come n favor of peabody. 
whose yalls qb this year ? 

As thunderbolts mentioned it is Andy Westbrook’s. He is a baller. State champ in high jump and 3rd in long jump. Was also a key contributor on the state runner-up basketball team. He was the back up last year and was also the kicker and punter. In the scrimmage this past Friday he looked good running and throwing the ball. Very accurate and was not scared to make contact when he runs. I think the potential is there for him to be really good. 

32 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

As thunderbolts mentioned it is Andy Westbrook’s. He is a baller. State champ in high jump and 3rd in long jump. Was also a key contributor on the state runner-up basketball team. He was the back up last year and was also the kicker and punter. In the scrimmage this past Friday he looked good running and throwing the ball. Very accurate and was not scared to make contact when he runs. I think the potential is there for him to be really good. 

Sounds like he is an athlete 

15 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I guess if they follow the same schedule they have done the last few years 

They got USJ unless it rains it out. I got a buddy that has a son that plays for USJ. I have watched them play Crockett County and South Gibson several times in scrimmages the last several years. Crockett and Peabody is always a war.