WESTVIEW vs DRESDEN, Sat. Aug. 20th

HevyReturns

2 hours ago, ysoangry said:

Day before game day. Go Lions!!!!! Why the heck did the move our game to Sat? Buch of moron's. Game day Vero Beach Fighting Indians!!!!!

There is a big shortage of referees here, so TSSAA redid the schedule of games in all classes statewide for rest of year. Thu, Fri, & Sat games now. For Dresden, we only had one game changed, this one, rest of our games are reg. Fri. ones. 

1 hour ago, ysoangry said:

It will be interesting to see if he is Bama starting good, or winds up in the transfer portal after a year or two.

I think that he's got the goods, if the breaks fall his way. I've been blessed to witness some in person that were on the brink (no names...don't want to start that here) of it, he's clearly the best of the lot talent wise, and has the size required to play (nod to @Roy Dillard) in the SEC. No weaknesses to counter his potential upside either...going to be interesting to watch!

9 hours ago, ysoangry said:

It will be interesting to see if he is Bama starting good, or winds up in the transfer portal after a year or two.

He’ll probably last one semester, say ENOUGH of this junk, then transfer to..

..….

TENNESSEE VOLS! GO ROCKY  TOP! BIG ORANGE ALL THE WAY! 

j/k JUST KIDDING. .. playful ribbing at all the Bama fans around here. I think there’s more Tide fans in Weakley Co. than Vol fans. Don’t any of them go rabid retaliation on me for my silly joke. I just teasing, really I was. :-)

On 8/18/2022 at 12:13 PM, Tide21 said:

Did you ever see Simpson play in person last year ?  He was the real deal best high school qb I’ve ever watched 

Just wait until his brother gets in high school. He has dominated in his first two starts as a 7th grader. Kid has a cannon for an arm! He would start as an 8th grader next year if they were under same roof and allowed to !!