Peabody vs Milan Week 1

12 minutes ago, thunderbolts said:

Your a good man! My son was telling me a story about selling these discount cards and he called you.  You forced him to say some bad words and you would purchase one from him. He had to step outside of the locker room so no one would hear him and said the most dreaded words I have ever heard. Only you know what those words are coming from a tide man. My son came home and told me what he had done and what you forced him to say, that was really good on your part. Your a good man! This is going to be a fun week!

Lol. I didn’t realize that was your son. And honestly I surprised he said it. But thank you for the compliment. I have long felt it my calling in life to work with kids. I would give any kid the shirt off my back if they needed it. Including the Mustanks. I just like to give them a hard time. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

On a side note I hope y’all bleached his mouth after the filth that was spewed

Everyday since. Twice a day this week just to prove a point. Planning on bringing the biggest container of mouthwash on Thursday. Very disappointed in the young man that he would stoop so low to say those awful words. I can not get myself to say those ugly words!

23 minutes ago, thunderbolts said:

Everyday since. Twice a day this week just to prove a point. Planning on bringing the biggest container of mouthwash on Thursday. Very disappointed in the young man that he would stoop so low to say those awful words. I can not get myself to say those ugly words!

You know honestly he seemed like a really fine young man. I know you are proud of him. 

15 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You know honestly he seemed like a really fine young man. I know you are proud of him. 

My wife and I are very proud. There are many fine young men on both sides taking the field on Thursday. Our society as a whole bash young people every chance they get, but young people today have so much outside interference that my generation didn't have to worry about. Part of growing up is making mistakes and learning from those mistake, but I feel kids today don't get that opportunity because of social media. If a kid screws up it is all over the place and it is hard to get away from the mistake they make. I do not envy kids today at all.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, thunderbolts said:

My wife and I are very proud. There are many fine young men on both sides taking the field on Thursday. Our society as a whole bash young people every chance they get, but young people today have so much outside interference that my generation didn't have to worry about. Part of growing up is making mistakes and learning from those mistake, but I feel kids today don't get that opportunity because of social media. If a kid screws up it is all over the place and it is hard to get away from the mistake they make. I do not envy kids today at all.

I agree with everything you just said. Good post. 

11 hours ago, Bulldog89 said:

I think Peabody is still the favorite even if your QB doesn’t play. Maybe that makes our QB and your QB that will play even you still have the advantage up front. Hopefully our guys are up for the task.

If it comes down to line play we win this one for sure, I dont know that it does though, Milan  has what I think is one of the best natural running backs in the state, the problem most teams will Have this year will be  being best to death by a huge fast O and D line for the Tide this year, if you truly understand the game you understand this very well could be the best version of the Tide in awhile ! Scary to think ? Yep! Will a lot disagree, yep ! But time will tell !