Peabody vs Milan Week 1

Just now, Mitch53 said:

you need it worse than anybody i ever saw on here. ill slap the taste out your mouth for talking about my momma. you punk. 

Why do you think you can come on here and post the things you do and not expect flack from people. All people have to do is tap your screen name and they can see your post history. You have gone on different threads for various teams saying outlandish stuff just to get a reaction. You are a bum with an Obama phone. Nothing more nothing less. That’s the last I am going to say to you cause you ain’t worth the time. Good day ma’am. 

6 minutes ago, Bulldog89 said:

Is Peabody getting nervous? The streak could be over in less than 48 hrs.

Nervous for non region game ? No  in the whole scheme of things Milan doesn’t matter. Does Peabody want to win ? absolutely 

milan wins they gain nothing probably may still have a mediocre season

peabody wins they win 6 in a row and are championship contenders

Peabody loses they are still championship contenders 

1 minute ago, Tide21 said:

Nervous for non region game ? No  in the whole scheme of things Milan doesn’t matter. Does Peabody want to win ? absolutely 

milan wins they gain nothing probably may still have a mediocre season

peabody wins they win 6 in a row and are championship contenders

Peabody loses they are still championship contenders 

Yea hopefully Milan will play loose and with nothing to lose and give y’all some stiff competition.

19 minutes ago, Bulldog89 said:

Is Peabody getting nervous? The streak could be over in less than 48 hrs.

Has this group of seniors ever beat a football team from Trenton? Jr. High, Trenton put a running clock on Milan. Freshman year, Trenton put a running clock on Milan. JV year, you guessed it Trenton put a running clock on Milan. Do I think it will be a competitive game, I sure do. But, to think Trenton is nervous no way. The question is will Milan match the physicality that is coming to them on Thursday? I do not see it happening. Milan has some players, but their line will be worn down by the fourth quarter and that is when our offensive line will enforce their will on Milan. I see a replay of two years ago when Milan was up at the half, but then our line absolutely took the game over. I would be nervous if I knew that in 45 hours I was going to have 5 guys all around 300 pounds fixing to whoop my butt in front of thousands of people. 

• Upvote 2