Union City comes to Lake co

mrbigster

7 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

To my team UC!! Y’all spent all week preparing to make a statement. Y’all came out and hit hard and accomplished your goal. Now its time to switch gears and concentrate on the USJ Bruins who are coming to our home turf. Buckle up USJ we will be ready. Ready for a all out WAR.

I heard a radio guy (& his cohort agreed) say USJ is basically a college-level team playing in HS, and that UC needs to play a flawless & inspired game to even have a chance. So based on this assessment, if Tornadoes win this upcoming game, talk about making a STATEMENT!  Whoa! 

1 minute ago, HevyReturns said:

I heard a radio guy (& his cohort agreed) say USJ is basically a college-level team playing in HS, and that UC needs to play a flawless & inspired game to even have a chance. So based on this assessment, if Tornadoes win this upcoming game, talk about making a STATEMENT!  Whoa! 

These private schools are always good. But this team will not back down and lay down. The Bruins will get hit and hit hard and this team will give it all they have to make this statement.

2 hours ago, HevyReturns said:

and you believed that? If USJ is a college level team, I’d hate to know what McKenzie, Milan, and Henry county are. They’d all 3 beat USJ to sleep.