Union City comes to Lake co

mrbigster

Numbers from the beat down and most of Lake County's came in the last 12 minutes of the game with Union City's 3rd string in.

Running clock the entire second half.

UC                LC
Total Offense                                  524             190
First Downs                  17               6

On 8/17/2022 at 9:48 AM, FootballFan22 said:

No they didnt. You can obviously tell nobody who played on JV played on varsity except one guy. And that's because he's a freshman that starts on varsity as well. You just have fun at the little concert before the game and think of the excuses that you're gonna make after the game for when UC stomps on LC because every year LC seems to have an excuse.

No excuses from me. It was a total beat down. LC has not be beaten like that for along time. UC won every facet of the game. UC will be a very dangerous team and will a serious threat to make a very deep run in the playoffs. It will not surprise me to see them playing in Chattanooga. All LC can do now is put this game behind them and learn from it and get better.

WeNow back to LC game.I really don't know what to think.UC out muscled us every way imaginable.At one time late with all the lost yardage,penalties,LC may had 3 first downs and about 10 to 20 yards.Shame with big crowd.Think UC going to be a player this year.Nothing to say.It was a stomping.Im scared to even get on here now and talk about Cental,Gibson Co etc.Sure not Trenton.Trenton was way more impressive.Really disappointed.Could maybe see a close loss but wasn't expecting this.

Just now, mrbigster said:

WeNow back to LC game.I really don't know what to think.UC out muscled us every way imaginable.At one time late with all the lost yardage,penalties,LC may had 3 first downs and about 10 to 20 yards.Shame with big crowd.Think UC going to be a player this year.Nothing to say.It was a stomping.Im scared to even get on here now and talk about Cental,Gibson Co etc.Sure not Trenton.Trenton was way more impressive.Really disappointed.Could maybe see a close loss but wasn't expecting this.

Thought I posted that last night.

Ok.Everything is ok I guess.I opened my eyes this morning from the nightmare.Yes.It was a stomping.Think UC will be very tough to beat.They are solid and just stronger.I apolize for thinking LC would win after last night..lol.Congrats Union City.Yall ruined my night last night and even my time on here.Not sure what to text now.Just hope LC regroup and that Union City is as tough as what I'm thinking.So not even going to text anything about Central,Trenton etc.Im too scared.

Just now, Tornado82 said:

Bigster keep the faith brother your team will turn it around. Don’t give up on them. Good Luck the rest of the year.

Good luck to you guys.I came to Union City sideline last night and talked to Jeff Ward.He ask where I was.Told him I was hiding.But I went and took my medicine.

4 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Ok.Everything is ok I guess.I opened my eyes this morning from the nightmare.Yes.It was a stomping.Think UC will be very tough to beat.They are solid and just stronger.I apolize for thinking LC would win after last night..lol.Congrats Union City.Yall ruined my night last night and even my time on here.Not sure what to text now.Just hope LC regroup and that Union City is as tough as what I'm thinking.So not even going to text anything about Central,Trenton etc.Im too scared.

Bigster, man keep the faith. It was terrible last night but LC can get things turned around and have a successful season. It's never has bad as it seems and never as good as it seems. It's always somewhere in the middle.

1 minute ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Bigster, man keep the faith. It was terrible last night but LC can get things turned around and have a successful season. It's never has bad as it seems and never as good as it seems. It's always somewhere in the middle.

We going to be ok.Just regroup.Hoping Union City is as good as I'm thinking.

47 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

We going to be ok.Just regroup.Hoping Union City is as good as I'm thinking.

Not wishing you no bad luck but I hope yall are that bad and the Tornados are not that much improved. Huntingdon always plays Union City middle school, so I've been seeing the talent coming. Young Mustangs and Tornado's have had some battles the last few years. Union City's future looks bright. Expect some epic battles between the Tornado's and Mustangs the next few years.

I will say it will be a epic battle this year. People say no way we improved that much in one year but I’m telling you our players have put in the work in the weight room and are ready. Good luck to Mustangs until y’all come to Tornado Alley then let the epic battle begin. West TN football is the best!!!!!

2 hours ago, Tornado82 said:

I will say it will be a epic battle this year. People say no way we improved that much in one year but I’m telling you our players have put in the work in the weight room and are ready. Good luck to Mustangs until y’all come to Tornado Alley then let the epic battle begin. West TN football is the best!!!!!

I've seen some great games between the Tornado's and Mustangs. I think the series is tied at 11 wins apiece. Good luck to yall, look forward to clashing with you guys the last game of the regular season.