Powell Panthers vs AC Mavericks

Mave4life8519

On 8/13/2022 at 10:09 PM, RichyRich said:

Id love for Anderson County to win, and I'd they do they'll have Super shoot out I think this game will be all offense and gonna be a high scoring one. Believe final score will be something like  Powell 44  AC 41

If it is this close I will be shocked. I’m thinking more along the lines of 44-17 PAL….. Go MAVS though!

Very few team have kept the Mavs under 20. This being the first game who knows. I know as little about the Mavs this year than previously. I do think with the returning players they have this year I would think they would do great. In fact I thought last year 2022 would be the Dream Team. But with a new Defensive coach not sure.

Can't wait to see what they have. Let's get this show on the road....or rather at home. Lol 

2 hours ago, tnhsfootballfan20 said:

Does anyone know if this one will be streamed anywhere? I am very excited to see some high school football action! It's hard to beat those Friday Night Lights! 

Yes the game is the OEB law game of the week, and will broadcast on BBB 12 

TV-12, (Comcast Channel 12 (Ch. 230 in Campbell Co.)) or online at www.bbbtv12.com.
On Facebook at Facebook.com/bbbtv12
On YouTube at YouTube.com/bbbtv12
On Twitter at Twitter.com/bbbtv12
Or on the Roku, FireTV, or Apple TV by downloading the BoxCast App/Channel and searching for BBB Communications.
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, keepitmoving said:

Yes the game is the OEB law game of the week, and will broadcast on BBB 12 

TV-12, (Comcast Channel 12 (Ch. 230 in Campbell Co.)) or online at www.bbbtv12.com.
On Facebook at Facebook.com/bbbtv12
On YouTube at YouTube.com/bbbtv12
On Twitter at Twitter.com/bbbtv12
Or on the Roku, FireTV, or Apple TV by downloading the BoxCast App/Channel and searching for BBB Communications.

I have the BoxCast app downloaded on my Roku.  Good quality stream, and Brad has much better air talent than Diamond Clear typically does.  

2 hours ago, Raider1234 said:

How is the big D line kid Powell sent to A and M doing thanks.

He just got there a couple of weeks ago and has made it thru the Clearinghouse, from what I understand.  

And the family has moved to the College Station area, so rising sophomore OL Warren Nolen, won't be playing for Powell this season.