Beech @ Farragut

eers

34 minutes ago, Cactus Jack said:

I think Farragut wins a close one in Fox Den, new QB but he seems pretty good, Long drive for Beech and first game jitters could produce game changing turnovers either way. 

Beech is an established program… not a lot of first game jitters. 

26 minutes ago, eers said:

Beech is an established program… not a lot of first game jitters. 

Yeah not understanding the “long drive” comments…. Beech is a prestigious program, I just about threw up in my mouth saying that but it has to be acknowledged. Very well coached, jitters will not be an issue…. Especially from a team that knows how to win, even with lesser talent than the opposition. I hate that MJ and Beech don’t play anymore. Hopefully we pick that rivalry back up in the next few seasons.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

2 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Yeah not understanding the “long drive” comments…. Beech is a prestigious program, I just about threw up in my mouth saying that but it has to be acknowledged. Very well coached, jitters will not be an issue…. Especially from a team that knows how to win, even with lesser talent than the opposition. I hate that MJ and Beech don’t play anymore. Hopefully we pick that rivalry back up in the next few seasons.

Glad to see you have turned the corner. Lol

Depending on how the enrollment numbers fall, there’s a chance this could be a region game again in the future. 

Farragut wins close. FHS lost QB1 and their deep threat that kept them in games. This years QB1 has experience but wont have the luxury of an experience line or the deep threat. Best player for FHS is Jack Alley playing LB. Overall all a pretty small team that will need held to make it to the playoffs. 

1 hour ago, JohnnyUtah said:

Farragut wins close. FHS lost QB1 and their deep threat that kept them in games. This years QB1 has experience but wont have the luxury of an experience line or the deep threat. Best player for FHS is Jack Alley playing LB. Overall all a pretty small team that will need held to make it to the playoffs. 

If they’re going to need help to make the playoffs.. they won’t be beating beech

I may be a bit biased towards my old stomping grounds, but give me Beech in a close one. Having to replace a starting QB and 2 D1 receivers won’t be easy at all, but the defense looks strong and the OL looks solid, and if you know Beech football, you know what a solid OL means. Watching Page and Long was fun as heck, but it will be nice to see Beech get back to their old ways of running it down peoples throats.