Upperman vs Trousdale

13 minutes ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

I say the Bees want some payback for the 2001 cancelation last season. TCH can't hide this year. This could get ugly. I say UHS by alot. 

This game will definitely be a learning experience for a youthful Jacket team. At this point it’s about trying to get better. Best case scenario for us is a first round home playoff game. Worst case, no playoffs. 
As for hiding, I’ll give you the forfeit. Make out a certificate and put it in the trophy case. I congratulate the Bees on their success over the past five or so years. 

This game will be over by the start of the second quarter. TC only dreaded 27 players last week and I'm sure will dress even less Friday. This will be a mercy rule game. The gate for this game will be small as well I don't see TC bringing a lot of fans to this game or any game this year. Just hope for injury free game for both teams. 

On 8/20/2022 at 9:49 AM, DealLawyer said:

Running clock against jackets. Baxter by as much as they want.  Talent pool has dried up for a few years for TC. But hopefully Baxter not too giddy over beating a down 2A team (and maybe soon to be 1A) with a roster of 30. 

More like 27 kids.