Marion vs Sequatchie

Bushog02

3 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

#2 got hurt before halftime is what beat Marion. Dunlap didn’t like hitting him 

That was huge for sure but the defense could not stop Dunlap. I hope AC is ok. That young man is their heart and soul. This offense with some more games under their belt will be hard to stop. You could see a few guys grow up tonight. Regroup and get healthy for the next one for sure but something has to be done scheme wise on defense or this is a 5-5 or 6-4 season. Nothing against Dunlap but they aint world beaters and if they can move the ball like that anyone left on the schedule will be able to as well. Way too much talent for that.

8 hours ago, CoyDillard said:

That was huge for sure but the defense could not stop Dunlap. I hope AC is ok. That young man is their heart and soul. This offense with some more games under their belt will be hard to stop. You could see a few guys grow up tonight. Regroup and get healthy for the next one for sure but something has to be done scheme wise on defense or this is a 5-5 or 6-4 season. Nothing against Dunlap but they aint world beaters and if they can move the ball like that anyone left on the schedule will be able to as well. Way too much talent for that.

South Pittsburg is down this year and they stopped Sequatchie… You can’t tell me Jasper couldn’t with who they have

No offense but Marion County has way too much talent to lose to Sequatchie. From what I recall y’all had a bunch of guys coming back so all this young talk doesn’t jive. I watched y’all in Jamboree. You guys have some monsters up front and have athletes everywhere. Was new RB #1 not a factor last night? Hats off to the Indians but this score just blows my mind. Losing a game when you put up 47 points is unheard of. I’m just keeping it real

Edited by TyroneBiggums