Marion vs Sequatchie

Bushog02

8 minutes ago, LethalAttack said:

I guess we are down, you talking about upfront? 

Yes. The skill guys are very capable. We have good 1A players, but not the above average linemen. But, hopefully with time and playing experience they improve. The only thing I want to see improvement on is penalties. Stone knows what he is doing trust the process.

33 minutes ago, powerp said:

South Pittsburg is down this year and they stopped Sequatchie… You can’t tell me Jasper couldn’t with who they have

A team usually improves the most from week 1 to week 2. Dunlap just blew it out of the water. DC has been an issue for a few years honestly. You cant play 15 yds off Wrs and not expect to get lit up. Qb killed them with the read. I ain't the only one talking it but if he doesn't make a change very soon the HC won't make it a year maybe 2. I like him but too much talent on that field last night for that game to even be close. Pirates were cursed with close games with Dunlap for a few years when they should have been blowouts. Maybe Jasper is taking that role now. Next week a lot of feelings will be hurt. Tyner may bust their scoreboard. 

1 hour ago, TyroneBiggums said:

No offense but Marion County has way too much talent to lose to Sequatchie. From what I recall y’all had a bunch of guys coming back so all this young talk doesn’t jive. I watched y’all in Jamboree. You guys have some monsters up front and have athletes everywhere. Was new RB #1 not a factor last night? Hats off to the Indians but this score just blows my mind. Losing a game when you put up 47 points is unheard of. I’m just keeping it real

They are young in key spots, but there are lots of Jr and Sr in there so you are correct, youth can't be used as an excuse.  All the rbs and wr contributed last night as you can see by the 47 points, but when their reciever or qb or rb is running for 15 yards before they get touched, that is a huge problem. I believe you are keeping it real Tyrone.  The bright spot, the offense looked good for most of the night.  We would have been in the title game last year if this had been our offense.

If anyone thinks that AC not playing in the second half did not effect the outcome of this game they shouldn't be commenting. Defense needs work but its second game of the season. These coaches will get to work and get the defense headed in the right direction. Its not going to get to championship level, but if it just gets better, the offense is going to win a lot of games. We got exposed on D because SC is good enough to expose them.

11 minutes ago, MarionCo1182 said:

If anyone thinks that AC not playing in the second half did not effect the outcome of this game they shouldn't be commenting. Defense needs work but its second game of the season. These coaches will get to work and get the defense headed in the right direction. Its not going to get to championship level, but if it just gets better, the offense is going to win a lot of games. We got exposed on D because SC is good enough to expose them.

Everyone knows AC being out hurt them in the 2nd half. Jasper was not stopping them in the first half any either. Your only hope was to outscore them in the 2nd half and probably would have with Condra still in the game. If he plays it's probably a 2 TD win. Gotta move on from this one but anyone who doesn't think there's a problem scheme wise on defense is only fooling themselves. Same thing 2 yrs ago to an inferior Silverdale team. Could not or would not adjust. If you don't adjust this week you're staring 2 straight losses dead in the eyes with Tyner and Dade.

Edited by CoyDillard

Old Pirate says ITS COMING, trouble coming, a Pruit coached team has never looked as bad as the Warriors did last night. The continued bad mouthing of The Foxy Pruit is laughable. Sad he is still taking daggers in the back. Strong likelihood Jailhouse House could be looking at 5-5 season. Obvious problems run much deeper than publicized to date. The huge lack of administrative control over a long period of time is huge. 

9 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says ITS COMING, trouble coming, a Pruit coached team has never looked as bad as the Warriors did last night. The continued bad mouthing of The Foxy Pruit is laughable. Sad he is still taking daggers in the back. Strong likelihood Jailhouse House could be looking at 5-5 season. Obvious problems run much deeper than publicized to date. The huge lack of administrative control over a long period of time is huge. 

What kind of mess is this?? I don't know of many that wanted to keep Pruitt. They got the right man at principal now. The kids and parents love him. Jasper may not win another game this year but the path going forward is right where they want it. People don't know what went on behind closed doors when Pruitt was there. Good riddance I say

2 minutes ago, CoyDillard said:

What kind of mess is this?? I don't know of many that wanted to keep Pruitt. They got the right man at principal now. The kids and parents love him. Jasper may not win another game this year but the path going forward is right where they want it. People don't know what went on behind closed doors when Pruitt was there. Good riddance I say

Did a Pruit coached ever look as bad as last night? If so provide proof. The guy didn’t win 300+ games coaching like last night!