Farragut vs West

Volsfan52

46 minutes ago, MeritIII said:

I am going with - one af the two comments above will be true.  Either West or Farragut will win tonight.  Just not sure who shows up to play yet.  I’ll hold off until tomorrow to make my prediction.  

LOL, love this! Meritlll, you're a smart man!

20 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

I like Farragut for the win!very balanced team and solid coaching.. later in the season west will be a force… just not tonight Farragut by 7+

West wins this one. After Beech got over the long road trip they looked really good. Still trying to figure out what there coaching staff was thinking on that late drive when they should have score for the win. Changed the whole offense instead on doing what got them down there. Farragut has to get a lot better defense or could be like last season. Yes I know they made it to the 3 round.

1 minute ago, rollnoles said:

West wins this one. After Beech got over the long road trip they looked really good. Still trying to figure out what there coaching staff was thinking on that late drive when they should have score for the win. Changed the whole offense instead on doing what got them down there. Farragut has to get a lot better defense or could be like last season. Yes I know they made it to the 3 round.

Here’s the deciding factor in tonight’s game. Farragut came out rolling against a solid beech! Finished an adversity game.. west to me beat a bad offensive Bearden team. Farragut steam rolls momentum.. defense won’t be the problem tonight due to west qb not able to get the job done.. 

5 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

Here’s the deciding factor in tonight’s game. Farragut came out rolling against a solid beech! Finished an adversity game.. west to me beat a bad offensive Bearden team. Farragut steam rolls momentum.. defense won’t be the problem tonight due to west qb not able to get the job done.. 

Good luck with this one!!!!!!!!!