Scotts Hill

sportsfan53ray

3 minutes ago, sportsfan53ray said:

That church stuff can be good cover. Just ask Cam Newton & his preacher dad about the Auburn contributions. Where will he be going to church at next ? 

You just do you dude, but I'm too old to get into the business of being contrite. You asked...I answered...if that's not good enough for you keep asking and maybe you'll eventually get the answer that you're fishing for and you can run with it.

2 hours ago, tradertwo said:

It was an easy read into the meaning behind the first post BPM, but I answered the question in good faith anyway. No point being evasive when there's no wrongdoing, but when folks get their head set that something's a certain way, the truth rarely changes their minds. 

If you don't believe it, just check out the next post.

I remember a couple of years ago when Milan was “recruiting”. We were guilty until proven innocent. It’s a shame it’s that way. 

11 hours ago, Macnarry said:

How do you think a freshman get to school from Selmer to Reagan?  If the handler is bringing them to school and that is likely against TSSAA rules. If Scotts Hill wins, their region opponents will be checking out this deal.

I'll answer your question with a couple of questions of my own, if you don't mind. Why has this become an issue to some people, when the McNairy Co. kids who will probably never see playing time in a meaningful game never been questioned, and why would a "star player" choose to pick a team (if you think that's the reason that he's here) that's been winning two games a season since 2016? Rennard Woodmore is a man that you want your kids around when you're not there...he's been with our system for three years, and has been "promoted" to an admin level of trust and authority because of his character that people who have been with Henderson Co. for over a decade have not been considered for. If you think that there's something shady or illegal with the program, just dial (615) 889-6740 and report it...I have absolutely no doubt that Coach Woodmore knows the TSSAA rules regarding incoming middle school players, and is within the legal boundaries.

13 minutes ago, sportsfan53ray said:

Lexington & Riverside better watch out. Everybody wants to be around the other school coach.

(615) 889-6740

(731) 434-1781

First number is TSSAA to report violations...second number is Urgent Care in Selmer, just in case it's only a bellyache from sour grapes.

• Like 1

What's the number for that car pool going up that way each day ? Got a couple more want to be around that man being as there are no good role models and mentors down here. They not blazing fast like #4 but they like football. Fact is they kind of slow and clumsy. I just know that you fine fellows will help them. Word keeps spreading, you fellows may need to get a bus.

Edited by sportsfan53ray

5 minutes ago, sportsfan53ray said:

What's the number for that car pool going up that way each day ? Got a couple more want to be around that man being as there are no good role models and mentors down here. They not blazing fast like #4 but they like football. Fact is they kind of slow and clumsy. I just know that you fine fellows will help them. Word keeps spreading, you fellows may need to get a bus.

(662) 286-2121

Liberty Cabs is the #1 rated service in your area...probably expensive, but worth every penny just to play for our coach. Just be aware that we don't contribute in any way toward your transportation...that would be illegal, and we don't condone that sort of thing.

:-D I'll be here all week :D