Lake County @ Trenton Peabody

PeabodyPride

2 hours ago, thunderbolts said:

Our offensive identity is ball control. Every scrimmage and game so far we have had at least one drive to take over 6 minutes off the clock. We want to wear our opponents down. That is why Milan did the pooch kicks opening night. They knew if they gave us the ball in the fourth quarter even without a QB we were going to move the ball on them and  put pressure on their defense. Football people know that not all offenses have to be flashy to be successful. Our offense is not going to be flashy this year, but 3 or 4 yards a play will get the job done. 

I admit.They tough.I don't know if LC defense can stop them.

Once healthy and some young guys settle in ,look out, this is a very balanced team, the offense will hit you in the mouth and the Have the length and speed to burn you on a 65 yard Driggers dime ! Defensively we will see improvement every game as well, lots of Tidemen settling in nicely on that side of the ball ! Lake will come into Trenton fired up and last year I feel they was more pumped up than the Tide to get it poppin, it won’t be the case this year, if we learned a thing from week one it’s ,this is a very passionate group of young Tidemen that bought into the success of everyone and the system, no primadonnas just hard nose high IQ ballers ! These boys chip on the shoulders is only second in size to their Huevos!!

RTR

Edited by PeabodyPride

25 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Once healthy and some young guys settle in ,look out, this is a very balanced team, the offense will hit you in the mouth and the Have the length and speed to burn you on a 65 yard Driggers dime ! Defensively we will see improvement every game as well, lots of Tidemen settling in nicely on that side of the ball ! Lake will come into Trenton fired up and last year I feel they was more pumped up than the Tide to get it poppin, it won’t be the case this year, if we learned a thing from week one it’s ,this is a very passionate group of young Tidemen that bought into the success of everyone and the system, no primadonnas just hard nose high IQ ballers ! These boys chip on the shoulders is only second in size to their Huevos!!

RTR

I know defensively they are tough.But I'm curious to see compared to UC defense.I know was first game but Milan moved the ball on the ground at times and especially through the air.If LC can get time ,have receivers thst can get open.And have 2 more I know hasn't done hardly anything yet.

Trenton 48  Lake Co 28.   Ive been wrong 2 weeks straight.   Hope for 3!  My reason is the star running backs conditioning looked suspect for Lake.  He cramped or took injury breaks at least 10 times against obion.  Plus trentons db's will be a LOT more athletic than obion, so they shouldnt get scorched on the deep ball as much.   Just my two cents... probably not worth two cents.  Hope both teams stay healthy

Here are some Peabody Kees to victory 

1. Offensive line has been dominant for the most part , that MUST continue this week

2. The middle will be tough sledding for LC but Peabody must improve edge containment or Day Day could have 150 + yards !

3. Turnovers , of course that’s number 1 ! Several simple drops by the Tide and a couple that they divert the ball up as they miss the catch,led to multiple interceptions!!!! Fundamentals imho

4 play calling play calling play calling, just believe me, this Tide wide receiving core is as talented as any in 1 and 2A  , do t care about others opinions , that’s mine ! 
5 Mad Scientist must dial up pressure !!!

Edited by PeabodyPride
  • Like 1

The team that wins shall do so by 3 scores. Now whether that is three field goals (9pts), or 3 td’s with all or some 1pt. pat’’s (18-21 pt win), or 3 td’s with one or some 2pt pat’s (18-24 pt).. OR, hehe, 3 safety’s (6 pt win).. methinks, according to the Insider Vegas bookie info I have.. it will be a victory by 6-24 pts for the team that wins. Which will be either Peabody or Lake Co., that’s all I gotta say ‘bout that.