Lake County @ Trenton Peabody

PeabodyPride

Man I guess we are just gonna act like this isn’t the first week of region play , I guess this isn’t in fact the game  for 1st place in the region, not counting out the WC Thunder Chickens or the Humboldt Fighting Teddys, but fact is both Have a lot to prove

Edited by PeabodyPride

This game could be closer than everyone expects. When 99% think something it tends to go the other way. If there were a spread everyone would say Peabody-20 to 30. We will see where LC stands after surviving last week. I’ve heard both parties have their concerns strengths weaknesses etc. Don’t be surprised if this is a 1-2 score game. There will be athletes galore on both sides. Looking forward to seeing my Peebody peeps and hopefully the first of two matchups 

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

Man I guess we are just gonna act like this isn’t the first week of region play , I guess this isn’t in fact the game  for 1st place in the region, not counting out the WC Thunder Chickens or the Humboldt Fighting Teddys, but fact is both Have a lot to prove

Is union city that good or is lake county that bad ? How good is obion county this year they seem to be improved or is lake county not as good. I’m not sure we know much yet. The only thing I’ve heard is westview beat them in a scrimmage but they were missing players I think. I think Peabody can beat lake county but we can’t be sloppy. 

45 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Is union city that good or is lake county that bad ? How good is obion county this year they seem to be improved or is lake county not as good. I’m not sure we know much yet. The only thing I’ve heard is westview beat them in a scrimmage but they were missing players I think. I think Peabody can beat lake county but we can’t be sloppy. 

Union City is gaining steam every game. They dismantled a talented Lake Co. Team and never had a chance. USJ came into Tornado Alley and headed for shelter eay in the 4th qter.  Yes, Union City is that good and really has picked up the pace.  They play smash mouth, run it over you football. So far, Lake County nor #1 ranked USJ had a answer.  U C defense held USJ to under 150 total yards on total offense. They shut their passing game completely down allowing maybe 70 yrds. To simply put it to answer your question yes, U C is that good.

7 hours ago, Tornadopride said:

Union City is gaining steam every game. They dismantled a talented Lake Co. Team and never had a chance. USJ came into Tornado Alley and headed for shelter eay in the 4th qter.  Yes, Union City is that good and really has picked up the pace.  They play smash mouth, run it over you football. So far, Lake County nor #1 ranked USJ had a answer.  U C defense held USJ to under 150 total yards on total offense. They shut their passing game completely down allowing maybe 70 yrds. To simply put it to answer your question yes, U C is that good.

I watched the lake county game. I’ve seen Union city play every year for a while. I’ve also seen usj. 

12 hours ago, Tornadopride said:

I was at the game and UC is looking like the UC of old

4 hours ago, catfish123 said:

Lake County is better than it showed in Union City game for sure . Sometimes games just get away from you . Union City is tough for sure this yr . LC had there all state tailback out and several coming back from injury . 

No they did not have 3 all state running backs out.  I was there.  LC is not as bad as they played but their line better step it up if they want to utilize all that speed and athletic ability.  UC pushed them around like they were middle schoolers